Diabetic Car Insurance
We have partnered with The A&A Group to provide car insurance for people with diabetes - diabetic car insurance with a 100% price match guarantee.
Many car insurance companies still require people with diabetes to phone them before providing a car insurance quotation and thus people often don't get the most competitive premium.
You're sure to get the cheapest quote
Ensure you're not paying over the odds and take advantage of:
- 100% Price Match Guarantee
- FREE Personal Accident Insurance
- Introductory No Claims Bonus
Get a quotation in the way that best suits you:
- Call FREE on 0800 440 2275 quoting Diabetes.co.uk Price Match (0333 400 1410 from mobiles) or complete the form and speak to a car insurance advisor
The A&A Group have agreed to offer a price match guarantee to everybody who applies for either a new quotation or a renewal of an existing policy.
In addition, The A&A Group are offering two FREE hypowallets (for your car and home) to all new car insurance policies taken out through this service in partnership with Diabetes.co.uk.
The personal accident cover provides a death, loss of limb, sight or speech benefit of £25,000.
You don't need to go anywhere else
There are 3 main benefits for people taking out car insurance with a diabetic driver included:
- Price match guarantee for NEW or RENEWAL policies
- Introductory No Claims Bonus*
- FREE personal accident insurance for 12 months
How do I get a quotation?
Get a quotation in 1 of 2 ways - in a manner which suits you:
- Call FREEPHONE 0800 440 2275 (or from a mobile 0333 400 1410)
- Request a call back using the form above
Diabetics often struggle finding insurance products such as car or travel insurance at good prices.
With a price match guaranteee and an introductory NCB, we believe we are taking strides in continuing our campaign to bring people with diabetes the best insurance products for a lot less.
* Receive a No Claims Bonus if you have been a claim free named driver on any other car policy
** FREE personal accident insurance for car insurance policies taken out via Diabetes.co.uk, as below:
|Result of Bodily Injury||Amount Payable|
|Loss of two or more limbs||£25,000|
|Loss of both eyes||£25,000|
|Loss of one limb||£25,000|
|Loss of one eye||£25,000|
|Loss of hearing||£25,000|
|Loss of speech||£25,000|
|Permanent Total Disablement||£25,000|