1. Get the Diabetes Forum App for your phone - available on iOS and Android.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Find support, ask questions and share your experiences. Join the community »

New Profile Posts

Hercule_
    Hercule_
    My dr says I don't require a blood glucose machine how can I tell when something is not doing me good. Or my body reacts adversely.. Type 2
    jasmine1616
    jasmine1616
    1 year, 13 days, and 2 hours ago, I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.
    teeekilicious18
    teeekilicious18
    How do you not let your illness define you? I need to rephrase something else.. "I can't continue this because.." "I am sad because I'm..."
    gerald_roy_panter
    gerald_roy_panter
    Gerald roy panter doctor found I had diabetes 2 it was 400 and after five years I have it right 95 to 101 with out doctors help.
    catherinecherub
    BrianTheElder
    BrianTheElder Administrator
    Hi. I contacted your admin at Diabetes.co.uk <support@diabetes.co.uk> because I couldn't find anywhere on the forums to ask site usage questions. They told me they couldn't help and to contact a moderator. Can you tell me how to do that, please? Or more generally how to ask questions about how to use the website, in particular the forums?
    sisteract17
    sisteract17
    Hi all, I'm new here. I am posting a question on behalf of my brother who has recently had his whole left lung removed because of cancer.
    LafOakley7
    LafOakley7
    Married, with 3 kids, 1 daughter 4yrs old and twin boys 9 mnths old
    robin47
    robin47 leking
    I assumed the rest of the UK would have something similar. Maybe if it succeeds in Scotland it will be adopted elsewhere. I'll haves a better idea once my account becomes active. I suppose it will be like online banking and give me greater control and motivate me to manage my diet & exercise better by giving me feedback whenever I want it. At least that's what I'm hoping for.
    Tipetoo
    Tipetoo
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    catherinecherub
    catherinecherub Gwen howells
    Gwen howells
    Gwen howells
    Hi can anyone help T2 need iodine free diet for cancer treatment
    Pokermid
    Pokermid
    I was dx with type 2 in 2006. I take Sukkarto SR Metformin 1000mg twice daily and 2 x kwikpen injections of Humalog Mix25.
    ANDuncan!
    ANDuncan!
    Feeling better than I was !
    vinirvin
    vinirvin
    Im not a perfect person
    VivD
    VivD
    Feeling positive in a laid back sort of way :)
    fletchweb
    fletchweb
    Winter - Time to embrace it!
    JessT24
    JessT24
    positive about 2017
    Batus8370
    Batus8370
    Never kiss anyone on a stretcher, you might get carried away......
    pleinster
    pleinster
    Being a bit less obsessed with my testing and less strict with my diet these days but still managing reasonable levels.
  • Meet the Community

Find support, connect with others, ask questions and share your experiences with people with diabetes, their carers and family.

Did you know: 7 out of 10 people improve their understanding of diabetes within 6 months of being a Diabetes Forum member. Get the Diabetes Forum App and stay connected on iOS and Android

Grab the app!
  • Tweet with us

• Like us on Facebook