New Baby News

N

NicolaB70

e13fc22714154ce48ccba2753d931bee.jpg

Baby Smith was born 6:51am this morning weighing 7lb 8oz, no name at the minute, had a long & tiring 36 hours and stopped dilating at 6cm so the decision was made to deliver her by section, both doing well :)

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum mobile app
Many congratulations, she's adorable

Reactions: 3 people

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.

Baby Smith was born 6:51am this morning weighing 7lb 8oz, no name at the minute, had a long & tiring 36 hours and stopped dilating at 6cm so the decision was made to deliver her by section, both doing well :)

As the dad of three children all born by section...big hearty congratulations:)

Diagnosed 13/4/16: T2, no meds, HbA1c 53, FBG 12.6, Trigs 3.6, HDL .75, LDL 4.0, BP 169/95, 13st 8lbs, waist 34" (2012 - 17st 7lbs, w 42").

6/6/16: FBG AV 4.6, Trigs 1.5, HDL 2.0, LDL 3.0, BP 112/68, BPM 66, 11st 11lbs, waist 30".

Regime: 20g LCHF, run 1 mile daily, weekly fasting.

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Lovely news @Mrsass :)

Been thinking about you the past few days, so I'm very pleased to hear you're daughter's here safely :) Many congratulations to you and your family XXX

Look after yourself and keep those hypo treatments near :)

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
Thought it was taking a long time! Welcome to your little girl and congrats to you xx

1Sarah1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Awww congratulations @Mrsass what a cutie. I've had 2 sections just make sure you look after you too hun as know how hard it can be. Keep hypo treatments right by your side xx

Reactions: 5 people

ArtemisBow

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Congratulations! So pleased she is finally here all safe and sound. Make sure you take care of yourself too xx

Reactions: 2 people

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........
YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!
well done @Mrsass

Reactions: 2 people

ArtemisBow

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1468502610.328551.jpg

Sorry for the delay in getting this up, but it's been a busy week - baby ArtemisBow (girl) delivered safe and sound on Friday 8th July weighing 7lb 8oz. Induction was quite the experience but managed to avoid a C-section, all her blood sugar levels were fine and we were let out of hospital on Sunday. Now adjusting to life as a mum! Sales of Bassett's Jelly Babies are through the roof :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9 people

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Yeyyy @ArtemisBow congratulations!! I was starting to get worried about you when you hadn't posted but understand you've been busy with your gorgeous little angel!
Well done on getting through the induction & labour & avoiding the section! :) hope you're both well xx

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
View attachment 19786
Sorry for the delay in getting this up, but it's been a busy week - baby ArtemisBow (girl) delivered safe and sound on Friday 8th July weighing 7lb 8oz. Induction was quite the experience but managed to avoid a C-section, all her blood sugar levels were fine and we were let out of hospital on Sunday. Now adjusting to life as a mum! Sales of Bassett's Jelly Babies are through the roof :)

Congratulations! :) What a sweet photo! :)

Yep, get those hypo treatments in. : D I also recommend flapjacks for those post-delivery lows as extra carbs.

Enjoy your fear little girl XXX