Homemade Ice Lollies

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Anyone made any good low carb ice lollies? I remember making ordinary lollies when my daughters were young but they weren't very good, the flavour would suck out leaving just the ice. Of course the weather will change as soon as I make some!

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Mr_Pot . Please could you hang fire on the lollies until the end of next week as I am having a new roof fitted. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be blamed for any delay.
As for actually making the lollies I'm sorry I can't help.:wacky::wacky::wacky:

Reactions: Lorraine1973

Mr_Pot

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Mr_Pot . Please could you hang fire on the lollies until the end of next week as I am having a new roof fitted. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be blamed for any delay.
I am expecting a new sunlounger to arrive tomorrow, so you are doomed!

Christina0308

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Experimented with some Volvic sugar free flavoured water, lime and lemon quite refreshing on a hot sunny day.

Reactions: lorraine95

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Well don't whatever you do click on that alldayidreamaboutfood link.
Just don't do it!!!

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You made me do it didn't you!!!!!!!!!!!
Tempting indeed.

Bearing in mind, we are forecast rain here in any case tomorrow, I won't entirely blame you.

(Just looked at your profile, having already written the above, and you're not a million miles from me!)

Reactions: therower

carol43

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Most of my food come from that site, the lady that runs it has T2. A couple of my favorites - sausage pinwheels, so very filling can only eat one for dinner with my vegs. Death by chocolate cheesecake as an occasional treat, freezes well.