Bullies
Also, it appears, I have the ability to kill chats
emoji15.png
sorryyyyyy
Have I missed something? Again.

How are you @P1ckle ?
Is it slow on here?
I'm off and on at mo.
I'm getting the kids's uniform in, minus shoes, so we can have some fun days out.
I might not be on some days but on more on others.

How is your bgs lately, better?

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm doing well thanks ickihun , thanks for asking. I'm still basking in my last week's HbA1c result. I've managed to introduce two squares of 85% chocolate after my evening meal without adversely affecting my blood sugars. I never used to like it, I found it too bitter, but I think my tastes have change cos I'm really enjoying it now. How are you @ickihun ?

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm doing well thanks ickihun , thanks for asking. I'm still basking in my last week's HbA1c result. I've managed to introduce two squares of 85% chocolate after my evening meal without adversely affecting my blood sugars. I never used to like it, I found it too bitter, but I think my tastes have change cos I'm really enjoying it now. How are you @ickihun ?
I'm relaxed and just off to bed bg is 4.8 so it should be similiar in the morning. No toddler dramas excluded.
Hope you've had a productive day @Rachox .
Hoping to catch you for longer tomorrow. Nite nite.

Reactions: Rachox

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
Hi, to all my friends on Type 2 Life, my favourite thread of the http://www.diabetes.co.uk Forum,

It's been a couple, maybe 3 days since I logged on, I had to personal message @13lizanne coz I hadn't logged on for a while and the Type 2 Life thread had mysteriously disappeared off of the list of Threads under Type 2 Diabetes. I do get a bit confused, however high-functioning with my Asperger Syndrome, with certain websites and the complex technicalities of them. @13lizanne recommended I go to "Watched threads" at the top of the page and search for Type 2 Life because it could have drifted off the list of threads with the creation, participation of new threads. This is my favourite thread because I have a whole heap of 'new' online friends here and they are the reason why, I'm convinced, and because of Jesus, why my type of diabetes has improved so much.

I've got British Gas coming to instal brand new Smart meters in my flat between 8 and 1. So far today, I've eaten 1 tomato sandwich and had 2 mugs of hot coffee with 3 sugars each and milk powder.

My blood sugar now at 8:36 am BST was 10.8 mmol/L which was a bit hyperglycaemic so I acknowledge I've got to try harder.

Much love,

From Johnny, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome, Borderline Personality Disorder, Musculoskeletal Disorder, Idiopathic Megarectum, Urge Incontinence and Enuresis. x X x.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
I'm very well indeed, thank you, @ickihun, although I get dull muscular pain in my lower to right-hand side of my back and some in the quadriceps muscle tendon in my left-hand thigh as well as some itchy, irritant gnat bites on my upper arm near my shoulder and lower part of my shin on my right leg, my mental health is very good. I lit a candle for you last Sunday in my flat and prayed for your healing and a happy life for you, my friend. We've got some nice new people on Type 2 Life. I see.

Reactions: ickihun

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
Hi, to all my lovely friends on Type 2 Life,

Yesterday I ate a few tomato sandwiches and a cheesy deep pan chicken, sweet pepper and red onion pizza.

I was woken up a little after four o'clock in the morning by my good friend, Lee, who came around for some company. He's asleep on my two-seater Chocolate brown sofa with my tiger blanket over him to keep him warm.

So far, I drank one mug of coffee with three sugars and Coffeemate Light.

My blood glucose reading now at 5:47 ante meridian BST is 4.8 mmol/L. Excellent!

Reactions: P1ckle

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning Johnny, I hope that you and Lee have a happy and healthy day

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
My Carer Tameka came yesterday and lightly fine-tuned the housework I had already done by removing mugs and saucers and side plates from the sitting room coffee table and sweeping the sitting room and the kitchen floors and changing the recycling waste bag in the waste receptacle in the kitchen. She completed the communications folder and took the organic and recycling waste downstairs to the communal refuse receptacles in the car park to the rear of my property.

After my impeccable 4.8 mmol/L reading this morning I had another mug of coffee with 3 sugars and coffee whitener and took my mood stabiliser, anti-hypertensive, anti-hyperglycaemic and anti-hypercholesterolaemia tablets and urine inducing capsule and bowel movement stimulating tablets and my GLP-1 subcutaneous injection and my blood glucose reading a little afterwards was a very healthy 5.7 mmol/L. I've since had a cheesy deep pan pizza with minced beef, ham, tomato puree and pepperoni and a mug of instant coffee with 2 teaspoonfuls of Sucralose granulated artificial sweetener and coffee whitener.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@Diamum5972
Happy Birthday Barbara.
Have a great day :happy:. William xx

fumanchu

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
To the lady who is having probs with BG due to steroids YES they cause havoc with your BG. I don't know a lot about diabetes but I do about steroids. They will increase BG without a doubt.

fumanchu

Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm not diabetic, my hubby is - but I have Addisons Disease and am on steroids now for life, and I'm having hypos which I never used to before. I posted on the Addisons groups asking about it and they all told me its the steroids, that they directly affect BG.

Hiitsme

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @P1ckle
There are people on here who have steroid induced diabetes. Sorry can't think who. I think it is much harder to control but other health issues such as transplants can make the steroids essential.

Reactions: Liam1955

P1ckle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @P1ckle
There are people on here who have steroid induced diabetes. Sorry can't think who. I think it is much harder to control but other health issues such as transplants can make the steroids essential.

Oh yes, sorry, wasn't meaning to be offensive in any way. It's newer to me because of the asthma. My diet hasn't changed so I wondered if the steroids had an influence. I'm off them now and just use a steroid inhaler.

Reactions: Liam1955