Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Hi @sarah84 If you go to the "your profile" page with the badges etc you should see the daily totals you have recorded. If you cannot see them on any device then try e-mailing them to ask what has happened to your logged steps. Hope it all works out. X

sarahb84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi @sarah84 If you go to the "your profile" page with the badges etc you should see the daily totals you have recorded. If you cannot see them on any device then try e-mailing them to ask what has happened to your logged steps. Hope it all works out. X

I can see my badges and running total just not the table of logged amounts each day

sarahb84

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin

I can see my badges and running total just not the table of logged amounts each day

himtoo

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
mean people , gardening , dishonest people , and war.
why can't everyone get on........

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
I'm on 527242 this evening :) It's a bit tricky with this rainy weather isn't it?[/QUOTE]

For me at the momentit's more a combination of school hols (holiday club a shorter walk than school run) and being stupidly busy at work with meetings that mean I can't get a lunchtime walk in! Still, on hols this coming week so will have some free time for walking (weather permitting). Only managed under 8k steps today which is poor.

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Hi, congratulations @Polgara !
I'm on 81% so far. School holidays and busy work period have really lowered my daily step count. Still, should finish on time. Just 190 thousand steps or so to go....

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi, congratulations @Polgara !
I'm on 81% so far. School holidays and busy work period have really lowered my daily step count. Still, should finish on time. Just 190 thousand steps or so to go....

Yay - getting there! :)

Reactions: Diakat

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
3 month 1 million steps finished yesterday - my final total was 1,422,368 steps - which I am very proud of.

I've raised nearly £200 for Diabetes UK - and incidentally in the three months I've lost 16kg in weight. Wins all round I think :)

@Diakat - how did you get on?

Reactions: pavlosn

Diakat

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The smell of cigars
Hi @Polgara
Finished quite a while ago, once I hit the million it stopped letting me add so I don't actually know what I ended up at!
I raised more than my target (Thanks to all who sponsored me).

Reactions: pavlosn