Question about Dads driving

S

Sable_Jan

I''ve only just noitced this but on motorways where the max speed limit is 60-70 (i think correct me if i'm wrong) my dad always likes to go between 75-80 which is speeding. Like today when we went to the bowling. My dad was doing this on the main motorway but then slowed down when he saw a police car and the traffic lights turned red so he didn't get caught.
So the phones not the only problem :
Traffic lights on the MOTORWAY? You sure.....

Just happy being me

S

Sable_Jan

Well Lulu so far you've found every excuse in the book to not actually do anything whatsoever about this dangerous lunatic.
Will you feel the blood of children is on your hands too should the worse happen or will you find all the excuses under the sun to convince yourself it's got nothing to do with you?
Very well said.....

Just happy being me

S

Sable_Jan

All I thought that can happen if the driver gets caught texting/using mobile is £200 and 6 points on license= license taken away.
What's aiding and abetting? Also as I said I don't know my dad car/number plate in Netherlands?
Lulu are you being deliberately obtuse? Everyone on here is trying to help you yet you seem to insist in throwing it back in their face....

Just happy being me

Reactions: gvintagedrken

catfan

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
Too many to list.
Just 1mph over any speed limit then the offence is complete.

D

Deleted member 308541

@Lulu9101112 Last month we had our shower and toilet remodelled, new washbasin, toilet bowl, shower recess and screen, tiles on the wall and floor.

The shower screen was being delivered by the local glazier when it was hit by a moron driver texting and the screen was broken.

This particular driver had had previous convictions for texting, so when he appeared in court last week they through the book at him. Loss of licence for two years, a $1000.00 fine and the car impounded under the hooning law. Plus pay restitution to the glazier for loss of earnings.

When / if he gets his licence back he will have to start again with a red provisional driving licence with minimum amount of points.

D

Deleted member 308541

The law round my way quite often sit in a designated spot & wait..... ;)
These cops do not mess around, they are waiting in the Ladies Presidents parking spot at the bowls club.

0VbwVZZ.jpg

JTL

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Litterbugs war mongers hate mongers propagandists.
I'm sure there's more.
@Lulu9101112 Last month we had our shower and toilet remodelled, new washbasin, toilet bowl, shower recess and screen, tiles on the wall and floor.

The shower screen was being delivered by the local glazier when it was hit by a moron driver texting and the screen was broken.

This particular driver had had previous convictions for texting, so when he appeared in court last week they through the book at him. Loss of licence for two years, a $1000.00 fine and the car impounded under the hooning law. Plus pay restitution to the glazier for loss of earnings.

When / if he gets his licence back he will have to start again with a red provisional driving licence with minimum amount of points.
Do you mean 10,000 ... 1,000?