Goodbye

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I am not going to say why since it will get me banned for life. I seems I have reently upset someone.

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
I am not going to say why since it will get me banned for life. I seems I have reently upset someone.

This is turning into an epidemic.

The research you share generously on this forum is very valuable. I for one have learnt a lot from it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

It would be a travesty if you left. Please think again.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
Please, just take a break until all of this blows over then return to us with your knowledge, we need it.

Reactions: dbr10

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

The research you share generously on this forum is very valuable. I for one have learnt a lot from it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I have joined another Forum. It is not as good as this one used to be, but better than it is now. Nuff said

ringi

Type of diabetes
Type 2
May we ask what is the address of the other forum, so we are able to come a visit you.....

(Note anyone signed up for email alarts sees all posts before the mods can delete them, therefore even if a mod was daft enough to delete the responce, we will still see it.)

Last edited:

Chook

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People who think they know everything.
Like the others - I will miss you and your wisdom but I can't blame you for wanting to take a break at the moment, it is getting pretty awful. *hug*

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Just imagine that I'm singing @Oldvatr

Baby, please don't go, baby please don't go ......... :)
If all the lovely people leave we can't change the forum for the better.

Have a short break until you shake this off then please come back to us

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
May we ask what is the address of the other forum, so we are able to come a visit you.....
Sorry that would break the conditions of the Forum, and anyway it is a personal thing. I will actually be doing research for my wife's recently acquired condition which is not diabetes. I am not wanting to distract anyone from using this forum and as my OP suggests. I am not anticipating a lifetime absence.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Just imagine that I'm singing @Oldvatr

Baby, please don't go, baby please don't go ......... :)
If all the lovely people leave we can't change the forum for the better.

Have a short break until you shake this off then please come back to us
I do not see myself as "a lovely person", but that is my personal interpretation.... Nice song anyway, I used to play it in the band many moons ago. Thank you, but my current song is my swan song.

Guzzler

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Poor grammar, bullying and drunks.
It is good that you are not burning your bridges. I wish both you and your wife the best of health and hope that you stay well.

Snapsy

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Sorry that would break the conditions of the Forum, and anyway it is a personal thing. I will actually be doing research for my wife's recently acquired condition which is not diabetes. I am not wanting to distract anyone from using this forum and as my OP suggests. I am not anticipating a lifetime absence.
You'll be missed, @Oldvatr . All the best to you and Mrs @Oldvatr . See you again soon I hope. x

daisyduck

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Oh no.. please reconsider. I've always found your input very useful.
I know I've been out of the loop for a while but I can't say I've noticed any nastiness. I tend to look at discussion as just that, people may have different opinions, but I find that constructive and like to keep an open mind on things.

dbr10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Totally agree.

Reactions: Bluetit1802

carty

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I know that there are many members on this forum but we don't want to lose such ones as @Oldvatr with their very helpful posts please come back soon
CAROL