ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Interested in the discussion, and adding my own question: for those with slow transit, would water help?
Asking because i read that much fiber + no water = worse constipation (for those with normal transit i assume..?)
My bloating doesn't come with constipation. @Kristin251 's might thou.
I always drink plenty. Urine has been darker in colour thou, I've put it down to a virus as I have a sore throat lately, and hoarse voice.

S

slaxx

My bloating doesn't come with constipation. @Kristin251 's might thou.
I always drink plenty. Urine has been darker in colour thou, I've put it down to a virus as I have a sore throat lately, and hoarse voice.
Ah, i see, so water would only help depending on the person's sitch. Thanks for sharing.
And hope you feel better soon :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I'm still having bloating or stomach water retention. Mine is like a water balloon sitting ontop of my stomach pouch area. It leans to the left, a little so I don't think liver related, but I could be wrong.
I've delayed my op a few months but unfortunately delays stomach and gut investigation too. I'll relay my concerns to bariatric team.
I cannot say wholeheartedly that from veg. Unless vegtable oils in some of our low income pre-made meals? (Most likely)
Sitting here, I have none but tomorrow it will come as not out shopping or enjoying kids until dusk (trick or treat).
I've started in moderate exercise log thread. Lets see if I can increase walking. Its all pain relief conditional. Sometimes tramadol works and sometimes it doesn't. Must be fatty liver influenced.
I'm all stocked up in protein based food and no veggies bought so heavy on multivitamins routine. I'm ready to lose weight again. I'll mimic my previous conditions as weight loss stalled. (Or water retention confused the whole loss/gain issue)
As predicted bloated this morning and yesterday. Water balloon effect even thou on 40mg of furosemide for it, I've been taking for about a year now. I will have to return to gp, I think.