ce7dcb36e8360e81342c233e08c89743.jpg

In fact I looking many answers this one of them

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
No that will vary from person to person as well as again depending on what has been eaten.
It is I'm afraid just a case of testing yourself to see what happens. We are all unique and react to things in different ways.
One thing I can say is that as a Type 2 diabetic if you eat a meal with lots of carbohydrates then your blood glucose will very probably be higher than if you ate a meal low in carbohydrates.

Reactions: HICHAM_T2

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
No that will vary from person to person as well as again depending on what has been eaten.
It is I'm afraid just a case of testing yourself to see what happens. We are all unique and react to things in different ways.
One thing I can say is that as a Type 2 diabetic if you eat a meal with lots of carbohydrates then your blood glucose will very probably be higher than if you ate a meal low in carbohydrates.
Thank you, this is what I will do tomorrow to see how many carbohydrates i should eat
How much carbohydrate converts to glucose

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
How much carbohydrate converts to glucose

All of it!

The time of our peak will vary depending on what we eat. Various foods slow down the conversion the carbs to glucose - fats mainly, also some fibre. It is possible to peak at 30 minutes or earlier if all you eat is a banana mashed up with sugar, whereas if you eat a balanced meal it is likely to be between an hour and 90 minutes, whereas with certain other mixes of food it may be 2 and a half hours or 3 hours sometimes. An hour to 90 minutes is probably the most common.

HICHAM_T2

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Nothing
All of it!

The time of our peak will vary depending on what we eat. Various foods slow down the conversion the carbs to glucose - fats mainly, also some fibre. It is possible to peak at 30 minutes or earlier if all you eat is a banana mashed up with sugar, whereas if you eat a balanced meal it is likely to be between an hour and 90 minutes, whereas with certain other mixes of food it may be 2 and a half hours or 3 hours sometimes. An hour to 90 minutes is probably the most common.
This is a convincing answer. Thank you. It may vary from meal to meal

Reactions: Bluetit1802

Mike d

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
idiots who will not learn
I hope the jigsaw is falling into place. Don't over think or complicate what the issues are. Study and routine for what works for you is the essential key.

kokhongw

Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
At any given time the glucose content is high after eating. In fact I looking many answers this one of them

Depends on what you eat...it can remain fairly flat...roast meat/fried chicken...
upload_2017-11-11_6-55-27.png