Newbie looking for info on admin

Friarygirl74

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Anything medical unfortunately
hi everyone, I have had T2 for @ 5 years and am currently following a lowish carb diet. I'm have a question, how do I change my alias? I would like to post more but a little more privacy!

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I will tag @Administrator for you. Your information page states that you have Type1.5?
I checked my info yesterday and found I was listed asT1.5 as well, even though I am T2 like the OP. I think there's another gremlin changing our Types on our profiles again. I mentioned this to admin yesterday. :)

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi there - I thought we fixed that, doh. I'll get that fixed on Monday. @EJaneF - you can edit your privacy settings from your account. However I can change your username, too, if you want - just PM me and let me know.

Thanks!

Pinkorchid

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yes that happened with me to I found my details had said 1.5 and I had to change it to T2 a couple of times seems ok now

4ratbags

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Funnily enough it happened to me too and it wasnt until someone pointed it out that I changed it.

Friarygirl74

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Anything medical unfortunately
Hi all, thanks for the replies. I am type 2, don't know how that changed. How do I pm someone? Having trouble finding anything, just downloaded the mobile app. I have been looking at the low carb posts with interest, it is the only thing that has worked for me. Cut out bread, flour, pastry, potatoes and rice and hba1c went from 8.2 to 6.7. Currently 6.9. Still trying to get a couple of stone off, losing 10lb made a difference too.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I am 62Karen and KarenGG, don’t ask me why ....I have no idea can I keep 62 Karen and merge/delete other pls

Hi Karen - It's not currently possible to merge your accounts, unfortunately, but deleting your "spare" account can certainly happen.

When an account is deleted the content remains, with the account name being "Guest".

If you could just confirm which you want to keep, it can be organised. If you want to do something different, to protect your privacy, like change your user name, please send a PM to me or any of the Mods.