My Op.

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
December 1st time to panic! Yeh I will panick tomorrow! I'm claustrophobic!!!! And they're putting a covering over my face for op tomorrow!!

Reactions: 2 people

Clivethedrive

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Jogging
Aj10. You said December 1st time to panic! Yeh I will panick tomorrow! I'm claustrophobic!!!! And they're putting a covering over my face for op tomorrow!! Great pics again. Thanks. Good day to everyone
Wishing you well ,sending you big(((((hug)))))

Reactions: 3 people

poohtiggy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Getting old and diabetese
Aj10. You said December 1st time to panic! Yeh I will panick tomorrow! I'm claustrophobic!!!! And they're putting a covering over my face for op tomorrow!! Great pics again. Thanks. Good day to everyone
Good luck with the op, you will be fine the covering is only paper and once the anasthetic is in you won't even know it's there,

Enclave

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Do tell them your claustrophobic .. they made able to do it without freaking you out .. The wife's claustrophobic so you have my sympathy .. hope it goes well for you

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Do tell them your claustrophobic .. they made able to do it without freaking you out .. The wife's claustrophobic so you have my sympathy .. hope it goes well for you
Thank you. Have good day yourself