Gender Scan!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 83869
  • Start Date

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Everything was fine at the scan @Cloe-1992 I thought I was going to be there ages cos they measure everything etc but I was the last one of the day so think they wanted me done & out lol xx

ArtemisBow

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Congratulations! Just goes to show the old wives tales about bumps and savoury cravings are absolute rubbish! :D

Reactions: 2 people

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Everything was fine at the scan @Cloe-1992 I thought I was going to be there ages cos they measure everything etc but I was the last one of the day so think they wanted me done & out lol xx

That's a shame you felt it was a little bit rushed , but amazing that everything went well and you got to find out the sex of baby . Did you get a good look at baby on the monitor it's great when you can see them moving about .
Not to tell but have you got any names in mind of need to get your thinking cap on lol , Whens your estimated due date .
Another massive congratulations. :)

x

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
That's a shame you felt it was a little bit rushed , but amazing that everything went well and you got to find out the sex of baby . Did you get a good look at baby on the monitor it's great when you can see them moving about .
Not to tell but have you got any names in mind of need to get your thinking cap on lol , Whens your estimated due date .
Another massive congratulations. :)

x

Yeah got a good look at her, she has become very active the last few weeks moving around

there is a few names I like but nothing is really standing out to me at the minute I don't want a really popular name as I liked growing up & at school pretty much being the only Abbie but I don't want something 'out there' lol

Due date is 22nd June but DSN said they really don't want me past 38w so would make it 8th June which my poor dad is traumatised about cos he goes to work away that day and it's his first granddaughter xx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Yeah got a good look at her, she has become very active the last few weeks moving around

there is a few names I like but nothing is really standing out to me at the minute I don't want a really popular name as I liked growing up & at school pretty much being the only Abbie but I don't want something 'out there' lol

Due date is 22nd June but DSN said they really don't want me past 38w so would make it 8th June which my poor dad is traumatised about cos he goes to work away that day and it's his first granddaughter xx

It's all so exciting , even more now she's becoming a little wriggler !

I think it's so hard to decide on a name and especially when you both have to agree , and when you finally decided you feel like it's such a big accomplishment :hilarious: .
Not much longer now for you to go , do you feel it's gone slow or not to bad so far .
Oh no really :( That's always the way , at least he will have the best present to come back to after his work away .

xx

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I feel like is gone pretty fast so far really, there is times when it's gone slow (especially when my sickness was at its peak) lol but then I feel like my due date is soooooo far away! I've put my years worth of holidays at work in over 6 months so that will help work go faster at least! Haha

Yeah picking a name is hard, it's what they will be called for the rest of their lives!! there was a girls name I've loved for years but my husband absolutely hates it so it's a no go xx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I feel like is gone pretty fast so far really, there is times when it's gone slow (especially when my sickness was at its peak) lol but then I feel like my due date is soooooo far away! I've put my years worth of holidays at work in over 6 months so that will help work go faster at least! Haha

Yeah picking a name is hard, it's what they will be called for the rest of their lives!! there was a girls name I've loved for years but my husband absolutely hates it so it's a no go xx

That's good that's it's not gone all slow lol , that must of been horrible suffering with the sickness . Oh wow making yourself very busy with work then lol .

It really is difficult like you say it's a big decision calling them their name for life and I was like you wanted a different name not so popular but not to random , saying that I'm hearing his name more and more when I'd not heard it at all when pregnant lol .
Looks like you've got a bit of persuading to do with your husband. ;) xx