Type 2 and Psychiatric Disorders

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
"Scientists discover molecular link between psychiatric disorders and type 2 diabetes"

Thoughts? My blood sugar went bang after an extended period of severe depression, but then so did my **** food consumption levels....

http://www.neuroscientistnews.com/r...een-psychiatric-disorders-and-type-2-diabetes
My diagnosis of Depression came a year after my Type two Diagnosis. Then wile getting treated for the depression including counseling and medication I took the eye off my diet etc. Unusual situation of beating the depression then blown out blood sugars to attend to. One of my traits is I used to only can focus on one big thing at a time. That I am changing

dbr10

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My diagnosis of Depression came a year after my Type two Diagnosis. Then wile getting treated for the depression including counseling and medication I took the eye off my diet etc. Unusual situation of beating the depression then blown out blood sugars to attend to. One of my traits is I used to only can focus on one big thing at a time. That I am changing
The shock of being diagnosed can be really dramatic. I was diagnosed last March and more or less the next 6-7 months was written off. It wasn't helped by the doubts over treatment, which came as another blow. Since October I have turned things around and started taking holidays and do the things I want to do. Basically, I feel that, these days, there is no point in NOT doing things.

Reactions: 4 people