Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 4 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Sorry haven't been around so much recently poor sight, sorry to hear you've been unwell do hope your on the mend. Take care of yourself and wishing you good health. Great pics!

Hi @maureen5752. I've made the font bigger for you hun. I'm sorry you're having such a rough time of it. You've been suffering with your eyes for a while now. That must be miserable. But, I've no doubt you'll get through this Maureen. You have done every other adversity that's came your way. You're stronger than you think hun. Be brave & keep your chin up. And don't be slow in getting help from your medical team, GP or anyone else that can make life easier for you. Best wishes & big hugs. X

image.jpeg

Reactions: 6 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @maureen5752. I've made the font bigger for you hun. I'm sorry you're having such a rough time of it. You've been suffering with your eyes for a while now. That must be miserable. But, I've no doubt you'll get through this Maureen. You have done every other adversity that's came your way. You're stronger than you think hun. Be brave & keep your chin up. And don't be slow in getting help from your medical team, GP or anyone else that can make life easier for you. Best wishes & big hugs. X

View attachment 17607

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thanks very much, been through a Iran/Iraq war so I can get through anythink, but just frustrating!!!! Having sedation for next op nurse said its like having couple of vodkas!!!! Take care of yourself. Thanks for pic it's great xx

doolallylady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Just finding my way around different parts of the forum, love this thread.

Why do birds fly south in the Winter?

Cos it's too far to walk!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Aches n pains, creaky joints & forgetting what I went upstairs for in the first place can all be part of getting older. Bummer!! I better get used to the smell of Ralgex Muscle Rub & listen to the music of my youth...which should be fun as it was the time of punk & ska. Sex Pistols, Stranglers, Jam, Specials, Bad Manners, Madness & many more. And my personal favourite, the very lickable Billy Idol. :oops: Wonder how many of you remember these bands from your youth too. :p

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 9 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Aches n pains, creaky joints & forgetting what I went upstairs for in the first place can all be part of getting older. Bummer!! I better get used to the smell of Ralgex Muscle Rub & listen to the music of my youth...which should be fun as it was the time of punk & ska. Sex Pistols, Stranglers, Jam, Specials, Bad Manners, Madness & many more. And my personal favourite, the very lickable Billy Idol. :oops: Wonder how many of you remember these bands from your youth too. :p

View attachment 17623

View attachment 17624

View attachment 17626

View attachment 17627
Aj10 I'm obviously centuries older than you (63)! I don't know any of those you mentioned only the aches and pains!! Ha ha but I was living abroad for 20 years. My time was Jimmy Ruffin, Bob Marley & beach boys!! I'm so old, but certainly don't feel it. Have a good day everyone x

Reactions: 2 people

doolallylady

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Aj10 I'm obviously centuries older than you (63)! I don't know any of those you mentioned only the aches and pains!! Ha ha but I was living abroad for 20 years. My time was Jimmy Ruffin, Bob Marley & beach boys!! I'm so old, but certainly don't feel it. Have a good day everyone x

Ahh, bring back Motown.
It's quite a shock to see the reflection in a window, I think my body has aged 10X faster than my mental age, lol.

Reactions: 4 people

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yeh I love Motown, my daughter keeps me young, I know. Most of the new music, even went to a concert with her!!!!! You'd think I was 15 had a great time!!!

Reactions: 5 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
:eek:
image.jpeg

Oh Dear God...my eyes!! :eek:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Here's some very cute pics of baby animals. You've just gotta smile. The baby chipmunk & hippo are adorable. Wonder what your favourite will be. Enjoy. X

image.jpeg

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes