Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
7.2 this morning, had another restless night. Did a bit of an experiment, my mum had a spare True one meter which she gave to me so I tried that as well and it said 8.3! Slight difference :)

Reactions: 20 people

Alan_in_Suffolk_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone
BG 10.3 @ 8am this morning. This is amazing for me as I had a really long day and late to bed yesterday. Also low readings over the last 2 days, Wow!

Reactions: 23 people

KimG

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.9 this morning - creeping up bit by bit :oops:. Still hanging in the 5's :smug:. Have a good day all! :D

bigjohn9916

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
people who use abbreviations without explanation.
text speak.
5.2 :) overslept for early hospital appointment. liver beat me this morning.:joyful:

Reactions: 31 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hi folks. I've a craving for warm, freshly baked, uncut bread. I'm resisting! :confused: BG 5.2 at 10.10am. Late to bed as was watching the Super Bowl, so had a nice lie-in. Expected higher BG after the multiple beers & nibbly stuff. :meh:

image.jpeg

TooManyCrisps

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.8. I've had high readings all day, no idea why as I've eaten what I usually eat. Think I'm coming down with a cold, don't know if that makes a difference.

Reactions: 22 people

Munkki

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I had 5.4 and felt rather hungry during the day. I know this is about morning BG, but I think I had a proper liver dump in the afternoon. Food-wise it did not make sense. Four hours after lunch I was really hungry, felt light-headed and had 6.4.