Good Morning

rodman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Loads :)
Good morning everyone, cold & frosty here, but at least the sun is coming out, I hope you all have a nice day :)

Reactions: 5 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Good Morning Everybody:)

Sunny, Blue Skies, Frosty and Cold here in York.
Have A Great Day To You All.
William:)

Reactions: 2 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
@mo53 - My word the Sun has burst out!!! I had a hypo yesterday and it was not pleasant b.s. dropped to 3.7, my own 'stupid fault'!! Had a lay in yesterday morning and took Insulin an hour later than usually do, plus other diabetic meds and tablets. Just had glass of water for breakfast and Latte for lunch ( made with hot water) - at 3 45pm it hit me = shaking, sweating, felt like I was gonna faint!! So I had to eat 4 choc digestive biscuits :p went to bed with a bad headache and could NOT fall asleep. I had toast at 4.30am and my b.s. was 5.4 at 7.15am = amazing??? W
Sorry you had a bad day hope you feel better soon :)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all, not been on for a few days, been a a bit ill, but back now, and not feeling too bad, hope your all well, and have a good day :)
Good morning rodman sorry you have not been well cheer up and hope you feel better soon :)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all Start of the day guess what! yes rain sun now out but cold. Normal for Lancashire:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3 people

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Just back from gorgeous bracing walk in the woods behind our house, looks like Narnia in there. You OK now @liam?

Reactions: 4 people

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@13lizanne - Yes, Thank You Anna - Glad you enjoyed your walk in 'Narnia' :). @amgrundy - Thank You, You are so kind and hope you are in good health also. :). @mo53 - Did you have dessert last night? :) @rodman - Hope your in good health too.:) And hope everybody where ever you are in the Country has good health this Sunny, Crisp morning.:) :) William.

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@liam1955 . I must confess I did. (Hangs head in shame) it was a tiny banana and walnut loaf served with the tiniest blob of toffee icecream with a pansy on top. It was all tiny but beautiful which was very lucky as I know I shouldn't have had any.

rodman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Loads :)
@liam1955 . I must confess I did. (Hangs head in shame) it was a tiny banana and walnut loaf served with the tiniest blob of toffee icecream with a pansy on top. It was all tiny but beautiful which was very lucky as I know I shouldn't have had any.
You naughty girl :D

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@mo53 - Good for you - my downfall is deserts: Adore Banofee Pie :wacky:and Lemon Meringue, :wacky:when out for a meal and they are on the menu, well - need I say anymore. And why shouldn't we have "treats"??? I think WE ARE All GOOD.:joyful:

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
@liam1955 they actually had an amazing cheese trolley which I was hoping to dib in to but I was too full. I have to look the other way when lemon meringue or banoffee are around! Yum

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@13lizanne - Not yet Anna. My friend has just left and went out to see her off and she talked me into smoking a cigarette - that is my 1st since last Thursday. Now I've just set washing machine going and got tumble drier going. Tomorrow at my hospital appointment - to have nothing to eat for 3 hours before I have the Fibroscan on my Liver.( will smoke a few tomorrow?) I'll send out 'Health Warnings' when I have done the Avatar - if? :) Oh @mo53 - you could have got a portion of Banoffee AND Lemon Meringue to take home, I would have got the Coastliner to Scarborough (if my partner would not drive me) for Fish,Chips & Mushy Peas plus my desserts from you!!! Ha - Ha.:)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
It's at 3.20pm in the afternoon. And if I behave myself??? I might get treated to a Cream Tea by my Partner. I will think of you ALL when I am biting into a Scone with cream & jam. = Yummy.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@13lizanne - We could start our own 'medical centre'!! WARNING: Anna - Going to attempt to change Avatar.:D

Reactions: 6 people