Type 1 Chat

Nicola M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
I'm Nicola I'm 18 and have had diabetes for 17 years coming up to 18 years very shortly!

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm Nicola I'm 18 and have had diabetes for 17 years coming up to 18 years very shortly!

Hey Nicola. :)
Wow you got diagnosed at a young age . You have such an amazing hba1c , spotted it on your tag thingy lol.

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi ! I didn't kniw what to write . I'm moroccan i think my gonna be different of yours ! But all what i want is having some friends like me !

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Hey :)
Nice to meet you aziz , how do you manage your diabetes are you using injections or are you on the pump .
In what way would yours be different if you could explain that so we can understand , do you mean your diabetes is different or the way you manage it or something completely different .

:)

Nicola M

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hey Nicola. :)
Wow you got diagnosed at a young age . You have such an amazing hba1c , spotted it on your tag thingy lol.

Certainly did, a week after my first birthday to be exact! Getting that hba1c defiantly wasn't easy but it's worth it :)

tiffany07

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good to see someone else w a positive attitude abouy diabetes its not a death sentence ...this forum was depressing me lol

mattmo86

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I'm Matt had diabetes for 18 years, I'm 29 now still struggle with it, blood is always high and low never in between, I'm on injections Lantus and novorapid.

Yobby

Hi,
I am T1 patient from last 4 years. Injecting needle to my skin is daily routine . I am happy but i am alone , can any body share the feedback of insulin lilly humalog mix 25

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Certainly did, a week after my first birthday to be exact! Getting that hba1c defiantly wasn't easy but it's worth it :)

Oh wow , how has it been growing up knowing no different , to be fair I was diagnosed at 7 but can't say I remember to much with out the diabetes lol.
Yeah I can imagine you must of put a lot of hard work in to get it so low , must be very happy. :)

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi, I'm Matt had diabetes for 18 years, I'm 29 now still struggle with it, blood is always high and low never in between, I'm on injections Lantus and novorapid.

Hey matt ,
Nice to meet you , I've had diabetes 17 years as I've posted a lot on the thread lol , I'm also on lantus and novo rapid .
It's a shame you feel like your still struggling , what is your current hba1c :)

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hi,
I am T1 patient from last 4 years. Injecting needle to my skin is daily routine . I am happy but i am alone , can any body share the feedback of insulin lilly humalog mix 25

Hey ,
Can't help you out on the insulin , but just wanted to say hello :)