Baby coming

Elliebug

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Just quick update from me following g scan Monday and frequent hypos and increased fluid they have decided to carry my section out tomorrow , i ll be 36+1 been in since Tuesday having steroids and sliding scale was going to come off this morning but sugars went but erratic x

Reactions: 4 people

ladybird64

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Dishonesty, selfishness and lack of empathy.
I'm a T2, but wanted to wish you all the very best for the birth tomorrow! It's only a few weeks short of the due date so all should be well, and this time tomorrow (hopefully not a long wait for the section) you will be able to give babe a cuddle.:)

tigger

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
registrars asking silly questions
Wishing you all the best!

1Sarah1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Good luck @Elliebug.
Just be careful of post section hypos and insulin drop. Make sure you have test kit and hypo treatments next to you - I couldn't move well after either of my sections. Try rest tonight xx

Elliebug

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thank you it's my third section , do know what's coming been in sliding scale last two days and going into dextrose at midnight x

Elliebug

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
He's here born yest at 10.20am weighing 8lb 2oz his sugars went abit low to begin with but was fine after couple of hours with me on the ward and we can go home tomorrow

Reactions: 3 people

azure

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
He's here born yest at 10.20am weighing 8lb 2oz his sugars went abit low to begin with but was fine after couple of hours with me on the ward and we can go home tomorrow

Congratulations! Fantastic news! XX

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Brilliant news Hun well done & congratulations xx