Have a smile on me. X

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!
Hi folk. I'm posting a couple of pics that I've put up before. But they still make me laugh, so i thought I'd share them with you all again. X

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Reactions: 10 people

LinsT

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi @Alisonjane10 - so sorry to see you post that you had been poorly - glad you're on the mend now. Sending you big fat virtual hugs from Leeds xxxx
frisun.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Bullies, discrimination of any kind, bad manners, parents who let their kids run amok & spoil things for everyone else, unkind spiteful people, being a clumsy clod, toast crumbs in the bed, cold feet!!

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
OMG!! Can you imagine this happening in your neighbourhood. I'd have screamed blue murder. But boy, is it a funny story. :joyful:

image.jpeg

Reactions: 7 people

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Great jokes! Aj10. Keep up the good work. Hope your feeling ok now (hug)

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Alisonjane10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

Mary_V

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I haven't responded before so not sure what I'm doing, this is meant for Alisonjane10 but can't see how to do that. Thank you for all the fun stuff you've put on the site, you have cheered us up and made us laugh. Sounds as though you needed cheering up for a while there, so hope everything is on the up and up now.