How do you feel today.

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Today I feel tired , I have had I think a virus for a week now which has made me feel so tired.... no good going to the doctors as they will not give anything for it....hoping it goes away soon ,,,,How do you feel today!!!!

Reactions: 2 people

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Hope your feeling better soon @PatsyB

Feel really good today thanks, waiting on a plumber and if he arrives on time and does a good job then the day will be even better :)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Today I feel tired , I have had I think a virus for a week now which has made me feel so tired.... no good going to the doctors as they will not give anything for it....hoping it goes away soon ,,,,How do you feel today!!!!
Hi Patsy B sorry you are not feeling well, I had a virus all over Christmas and New Year, spoiled everything. I was so tired and down it about 2-3 weeks to go with me, not so bad now. Hope you feel better soon.:):)

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Get well soon, being poorly creates havoc for bg levels

I'm neither ok, nor not ok. I'm muddling through :eek:

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Thank you I am feeling a little better today although still feel tired a new feeling for me but I guess at my age can be expected.. since being on insulin in the evening I have put a bit of weight on simply because having to eat before going to bed to ensure the level stays up .. I am now cutting the insulin down even though the Nurse say put it up ....hope all have a brilliant weekend:)

PatsyB

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes
Very cold out just got up although still feeling tired out, had a good day yesterday let us see what today brings :)

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
I feel like I have been through the washing machine on a long wash with fast spin! I feel heavy, my arms feel heavy, my legs feel heavy and my head feels heavy. Thoroughly bleurgh!