Good Morning

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Good Morning Everybody. = 14/2/16.
Frosty but Sun is shining, got Blue Skies in York.
Hi to my Word Game chums.
@13lizanne :) - @mo53 :) - @rodman:)

Reactions: 2 people

rodman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Loads :)
Good morning Mo, hope your well, enjoy your day :)

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning everyone, Lancashire here! Sun out cold.

Reactions: 4 people
P

paula.nolan42

Good morning all, greetings from East Sussex, it's dry so far but overcast. I'm gonna get a walk in now. Have a LOVELY day

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

rodman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good morning everyone. Cold and hard packed frosty snow here. Dangerously slippy underfoot, hubby had a long slide with arms windmilling when he went out to feed the birds earlier. Tried hard not to laugh - failed! :)
Good morning Lizanne, hope your keeping well, have a lovely day girl :)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi, I live in beautiful Hampshire, in a town with the beautiful countryside on the doorstep.

1455083506745.jpg This, I'm sure of, is a Sparrowhawk, hiding in some bushes not far from an old railway bridge ( Friday 12th Feb) in the town. I was just 2 feet away from the bird and it was tucking into a pigeon ( a few roost under the bridge) I have never seen a bird like this so close before, didn't even know this bird was in the area, amazing to see and it had about 5 visitors watching it. Went past today and all that is left is feathers.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@Robinredbreast - like your Avatar with the Robin. Last year a friend and I visiting a National Trust house here in Yorkshire, we'd gone outside into the garden seated area to drink our coffee/eat our carrot cake. And no sooner had we finished when a Robin flew onto our table, at the time I was messing with my mobile phone - put it on camera mode and took a picture of the Robin. It looked at me, then looked at the plate with crumbs on - I said: go on then. It was as though it wanted my permission to eat up the crumbs. I don't know much about birds, other than I put out fat balls, seeds, Apple's and trays of meal worm food - but love watching them from the kitchen window.:)

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
@Robinredbreast - like your Avatar with the Robin. Last year a friend and I visiting a National Trust house here in Yorkshire, we'd gone outside into the garden seated area to drink our coffee/eat our carrot cake. And no sooner had we finished when a Robin flew onto our table, at the time I was messing with my mobile phone - put it on camera mode and took a picture of the Robin. It looked at me, then looked at the plate with crumbs on - I said: go on then. It was as though it wanted my permission to eat up the crumbs. I don't know much about birds, other than I put out fat balls, seeds, Apple's and trays of meal worm food - but love watching them from the kitchen window.:)

That's lovely liam, Robin's like grated cheese too :)

K

Kat100

Hello everyone , didn't make the morning .. We have just had a bit of a snow storm ..freezing ..
Will be giving all the birds extra food tomorrow ..
They seem to have set routines ..
Breakfast
Snack
Lunch
Snack
Tea ..
Yes the do love grated cheese , crushed digestives and crushed peanuts welcome to :) Lots of us love our wildlife X

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
I've just cut the fat off of our Sunday ham joint & cut it into tiny pieces for the birds. My hubby made a kind of wire basket for the small birds to eat safely away from the sparrowhawk who visits our garden from the woods behind our house. My hubby spends a fortune on wild bird seed, fat balls, coconut halves stuffed with fat, mealworms, suet pellets etc etc. We have squirrels, harvest mice and hedgehog visitors too. I'm expecting to spot SnowWhite out there one day. You're right @Kat100 we seem to all cherish our wildlife here.

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning. Very, very cold - minus 2- here. Red sky, and the snow which is still lying, has frozen solid. Hubby off to work, he's back home at lunchtime in time for us to take our youngest son out to McDonald's. I won't be having anything that's for sure. Have a good day everyone.

Reactions: 5 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Good morning guys, another sunny, but cold day :) it's so much better than the rain, wind, gales, more rain etc. etc.............................. Take care :)

Reactions: 7 people

rodman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Good morning you lovely lot :D cold & frosty, but sunny here in West Mids, all have a good day now :)

Reactions: 3 people