Approved The impact of diabetes on everyday life

misskm

Hi Everyone.
I hope this is ok to post here, I am currently a student at Huntingdon Regional College, and as part of my Access to Healthcare course I am carrying out research into the impact diabetes has on aspects of everyday life.

I would be grateful if you could take the time to complete my questionnaire. All responses are completely anonymous, and you have the right to withdraw your response at any time up until the date of publication.

This is the link to the questionnaire.

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s/8P9ljXJO#/

Many thanks, Katrina Mason.

Struma

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Other
Survey duly completed. Happy to help.

P.S. I live in Ramsey, just up the road... I am a nurse - 25yrs at Papworth! Good luck with studies.

tim2000s

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
Hi @misskm, your survey has already a pre-drawn hypothesis that life is affected by diabetes. If you have had type 1 since childhood, there is nothing to compare it to to necessarily know whether it has had an impact!

Question 8 - I'm not sure what you are looking for here. Managing type 1 is the same whether social or at work.

Question 9 needs an alternative answer - No Change. Mine is neither more nor less impactful now than it has been in the past so I can't answer Increase or Decrease.

Last edited by a moderator:

Specsquee

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I took it. Still a new T1 here. I agree with Tim regarding how the survey felt while taking it. Felt i was herded towards a narrative with the questions if that makes any sense. Also the question about future concerns. Were all working to avoid complications in the future.

Cat0409_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Done but there are more than types 1 & 2 if you also do some research on here

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Completed Survey.