Reached Another Goal

Viv0147

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
there isn't much I dislike maybe rude and aggressive people
When I was 16 stone 3 Lbs I could never imagine reaching 13 stone. I had set myself a lot of smaller goals and after reaching those I would set another goal and so on. Well I am really looking forward to seeing 12 Stone something, and my altimate goal is 11 Stone 7 Lbs, and from where I am now this is achievable! So 45 Lbs gone, 21 Lbs to go I can do it.

Reactions: 8 people

britishpub

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done @Viv0147

Like you my goal was 11st 7..............but as I've now passed that I'm looking at 11st dead. (although I've been stuck at 11st 4 for a couple of weeks).

We CAN do it !!!! :angelic:

Reactions: 12 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Very, very well done @Viv0147 . You should be very proud. Like you, I find serial smaller goals more motivational than something that might seem a long way off.

Reactions: 4 people

Hiitsme

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done. Hope you can keep going and reach your long term goal.

Reactions: 2 people

Robbity

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Very well done indeed! And I agree too that smaller goals are more easily achievable.

Robbity

muzza3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Cauliflower pretending to be rice and any vegetable pretending to be pasta
Hi @Viv0147
Great result and a goal along the way well worth celebrating. Sorry I am a bit late to the party but I have had a few weeks away and am catching up. In fact it is really inspirational reading yours and other results in this forum after a break.
I look forward to celebrating with you when you enter the 12 stone range. Keep it up

Cheers

Mimi's

Type of diabetes
Type 2
How did you all manage to lose all this weight? It would be great if you could share this with others!

Viv0147

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well the good news my weight now is 12 Stone 9 Lbs I lowered my carb intake to between 30 and 50 g per day and the results speak for themselves and my blood sugar is averaging 5.9 it was around the 17 mark

Reactions: 8 people

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Well done @Viv0147, keep going you will get there. I was 12st 4lbs in Jan when diagnosed now with LCHF and support from the people on here I am now just under 11st my scales are playing up will be weighed next week in clinic with diabetic nurse :)

Viv0147

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diagnosed type 2 tablets 2 metformin in the morning after breakfast 2 after my evening meal. restarted a LCHF DIET on the 27/8/2015! I beat smoking 2 years free of that, so I can do this I was 16 stone 3 lbs!
Update Lost another 1 Lb so I am 12 Stone 8 Lbs but it's taken longer this time, because I think of illness which resulted in eating off plan, but back on track now 51Lbs of fat gone 15Lb more to reach my target.