Fungisms

Canadian_cousin

Type of diabetes
Type 2
What is your favourite quote from Dr. Jason Fung ? I have only been low-carbing for four months and reading omnivorously,good stuff and bogus. Through this forum I discovered Dr. F, and reading his work has changed my outlook on my future, my perspectives on my past failures in the world of dieting, and educated me in a fascinating and encouraging manner. As I read various threads, and the contributions of you generous, intelligent, and striving souls, I find I keep wanting to quote Dr Fung as many of you do. He's smart, funny, kindhearted, cute as hell, acid tongued, ironic and he has changed my perspective on me.And he lives close to me, and I never knew he existed!

And truly I have found that fasting, at least for the short fasts,isn't hard at all. I spent 60 years ravenously Jonesing for sugar, and for the first time I am not hungry. Inspired by Kevin Pott's wonderful first long fast diary, I want to try the next step,but I have to wait for Doctor supervision.
So what is your favourite Fungism? What sustains you? My favourite is "diet is Batman, exercise is Robin"

Sent from my iPhone using DCUK Forum