Good Morning

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
6/11 - Good Morning from a wet, raining and miserable York. Hope everyone is well today, if not sending out hugs to you :).

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning everyone, a really cold morning here in Lancashire today, wrap up keep warm and have a good day.

D

debrasue

Morning peeps!
It's a clear sky and some early sunshine in S Glos this morning, but it's perishing cold out there!
I'm going to hazard a bit of a trip out today as I'm going stir crazy having been banged up at home all week. Might take a quick trip up the Wye Valley to see if there are any autumn colours left up there - it's usually pretty spectacular around Tintern at this time of year.
I hope everyone has a lovely day and the poorly peeps are on the mend.
Big hugs to all x

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Morning peeps!
It's a clear sky and some early sunshine in S Glos this morning, but it's perishing cold out there!
I'm going to hazard a bit of a trip out today as I'm going stir crazy having been banged up at home all week. Might take a quick trip up the Wye Valley to see if there are any autumn colours left up there - it's usually pretty spectacular around Tintern at this time of year.
I hope everyone has a lovely day and the poorly peeps are on the mend.
Big hugs to all x
Have a lovely day sounds good. Arlene

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Thanks, Arlene - how are you doing today?
Apart from my shoulder and arm pain I am fine thanks waitng to go back for physio again, not got too much faith in physio. Doctor wants me to go back so will attend and see what happens. Not much time to talk now off on the school run, enjoy your day. x

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's bright but very cold today. Lovely day to face the delights of the DWP!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
8/11 - Good Morning from a dull, dreary and cold York. Hugs to those not well and hope everyone has a good day :).

Reactions: mist

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning all very wet cold and miserable here today in Lancashire have a good day everyone.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
9/11 - Good Morning from a dull, rainy York. (No snow yet?) Hope everyone has a good day and you are all well. Hugs to those who are poorly :)

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's breezy here today. Better get wrapped up!

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
10/11 - Good Morning from another cold and dreary York. Hope everyone is well. Hugs to those who are not:).

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
11/11 - Good Morning from a Sunny but cold York. Have a good day everyone. Hugs to those who are poorly:).
Calling in on Mum and Baby for an hour this morning, and if allowed will get some better pictures, to put on here. They have named Baby: Florence Rose.

D

debrasue

11/11 - Good Morning from a Sunny but cold York. Have a good day everyone. Hugs to those who are poorly:).
Calling in on Mum and Baby for an hour this morning, and if allowed will get some better pictures, to put on here. They have named Baby: Florence Rose.
Nice name - very cute. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Enjoy your Grampy-Pops time, William!

Morning peeps!
It's still too dark to see what the weather is like in S Glos yet, but I can hear rain hammering on the windows so I'm guessing it's not going to be a bright, sunny morning.:(
Woke up early with cramp this morning, and I had a pretty poor night's sleep (I say sleep, but I could just as well say intermittent dozing and coughing fits), so I'm going to be tired later. Could do without that really, because the family from Nottingham will be arriving later for the weekend. I'm looking forward to it - the 3 Tiny Terrorists will be reunited again and they are already "upcited" about it, so I imagine it's going to be a fairly boisterous affair. :)
I hope everyone had a good day, and sending big hugs to the poorly peeps.

Reactions: ickihun

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you and good morning to everyone here hope you all Will have a wonderful day . Here in Denmark it is freezy cold and in an hour I must out for a walk to the gym hope for sunshine as it makes every day seem happier.
Yes Liam Florence Rose is a beautiful name so wonderful to be with a little human being like yours

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Nice name - very cute. Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Enjoy your Grampy-Pops time, William!

Morning peeps!
It's still too dark to see what the weather is like in S Glos yet, but I can hear rain hammering on the windows so I'm guessing it's not going to be a bright, sunny morning.:(
Woke up early with cramp this morning, and I had a pretty poor night's sleep (I say sleep, but I could just as well say intermittent dozing and coughing fits), so I'm going to be tired later. Could do without that really, because the family from Nottingham will be arriving later for the weekend. I'm looking forward to it - the 3 Tiny Terrorists will be reunited again and they are already "upcited" about it, so I imagine it's going to be a fairly boisterous affair. :)
I hope everyone had a good day, and sending big hugs to the poorly peeps.

Just realised it's pouring down here too @debrasue was going to the outdoor pool but now whimping out and will go indoors. Sorry to hear you had a rough night, the same myself - think I ate cheese too late and was awake a couple of times and gave up on sleep at 5am :arghh: But it's the weekend so have to make the most of it and be positive!

Just found Tapioca starch on Amazon so ordering that to make Toad in the Hole for Sunday supper. Will report back, need to get out the pennies and buy some Almond Flour, jezz that is pricey.

Enjoy your time with the terrorists! Sounds like a lot of fun :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
12/11 - Good Morning from a dull, miserable and dark'ish York. Hope you all all well today, hugs to those who are poorly.
Never got Photos yesterday of baby Florence Rose - she was sleeping and Mum & Dad had been up half the night with her. So, Richard & I only stayed an hour and then went on our travels for lunch.

A

asparagusp

These names are lovely Liam!