Good Morning

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
I think it's gong to be another mild day here in Cambridge...lovely as its my birthday:)

D

debrasue

Morning guys!
I'm still unsettled so I'm waiting til I'm totally shattered before I go to bed.
So I thought I'd say hi incase I sleep a little later this morning and go straight into the afternoon after 2 pressing telephone calls are made. :)
Hope you feel better today, Vicky xxx

Reactions: KevinPotts

PenfoldAPD

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks @debrasue and @Liam1955 and others for kind wishes to all of us under the weather. FBG 6.6 today so still a little high, and still snotty and coughy- but feeling a little better.

First challenging Christmas event tomorrow, with the family Christmas meal at my parents with my brothers and all our families. Intending to have a little Christmas pud but everything in moderation - and have the best cheeseboard obviously!

Happy weekend friends, stay well :):)

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Morning all little sleep again was on the sofa last night didn't want to get stuck on the stairs again .checked my medical records last .night to see if my doc had received my new medication from hospital and a marker was on my records stating I'm high risk of sepsis so looks like it is a autoimmune disease that's causing all my problems with my muscles
Big hugs to all suffering and happy birthday @KevinPotts hope you have a great day .
Thanks @debrasue for your well wishes.
Hope your feeling better @ickihun and @Liam1955 soon

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, I'm feeling better today which is fortunate - I'm going to the pictures with A this afternoon! We're going to see the new Star Wars film :)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning all, I'm feeling better today which is fortunate - I'm going to the pictures with A this afternoon! We're going to see the new Star Wars film :)
Wish I was coming!
Hopefully I'll be back on track next week Barbara xxx

Reactions: Diamum5972

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Morning all....again awake till 2am then slept and up early this am grrrr
Hugs for you @PatsyB . i hope you're able to recoup your sleep later.
I was using uk night owl thread when struggling through the night, lately.
Sometimes its good to get any worries in writing so sleep can complete it's job! ;)

Reactions: Freema

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
9/12 - Good Morning from a grey York. Hugs to those who are still poorly. Happy Birthday @KevinPotts - Have a great time today:).
I am going out today - Grocery Shopping (yuck! I have not been out for nearly 2 weeks, except to Doctors twice and put food out for the Birds each day.
Hope everyone else has a good day too.:)

ellagy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
We are going to Cambridge this afternoon....Have a good day Kevin!

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Wish I was coming!
Hopefully I'll be back on track next week Barbara xxx
Well so much for that idea, we just found out Star Wars doesn't come out till next week! A has still set his heart on a trip to the pictures so we're going to see a Disney film instead :) Make sure you take it easy Vicky, you'll be up and about in no time

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Well so much for that idea, we just found out Star Wars doesn't come out till next week! A has still set his heart on a trip to the pictures so we're going to see a Disney film instead :) Make sure you take it easy Vicky, you'll be up and about in no time
I still want to come.
I'm feeling a yearning for a pantomine. I might be able to talk 9yr old into it. Wish me luck?

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Good morning from a pitch black C Scotland (7am) woke at my usual 6.45am thinking it was the middle of the night when I opened the curtains :)
I do wish everyone a happy day today with minimal illness and pain

Reactions: eldergarth

eldergarth

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
marmite peanut butter
Morning all calm before the storm here in north notts hope all are well and hugs to all suffering .
Have a great weekend everyone

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
I still want to come.
I'm feeling a yearning for a pantomine. I might be able to talk 9yr old into it. Wish me luck?
Lol, good luck! I'm lucky, I volunteer at the community theatre just over the road from us so I get to see the shows for free! A Christmas Carol is starting its run next week, I'm working Front of House for 3 performances so I'm looking forward to that