Weekly weigh in - Fridays

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Weighed myself today on my new scale-185 lbs on this scale. It said 190 last week. I will have my official doctor's weigh in next week-which was 185 lbs last time three months ago. Gym scale said 187 today and 190 last month. I would like to lose 5 lbs on each of them, within a few weeks. Goal is 81.8 kg (180 lbs).
Sorry, had to laugh. I love my mum's scales, I'm 6 pounds lighter there than here.:D

Reactions: ickihun and SWUSA_

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Sorry, had to laugh. I love my mum's scales, I'm 6 pounds lighter there than here.:D
Lol - my scales say I'm 2 lb lighter than at the doctor's surgery and mine calculate my body fat too! I always used to joke with the practice nurse that I can afford better equipment than the NHS despite living on benefits :)

Reactions: Prem51 and SWUSA_

mo53

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning. I was a day late last week and a day early this week.

I've just weighed in at 155lbs!! Which is a loss of 2 lbs!!

As I am getting very tempted, but haven't yet succumbed to all the Christmas food around, I thought I would take the opportunity of posting today. :)

I really don't want to put on weight again over Christmas

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job

krs1958

1500 calories a day. It hurt my pride when offered a gastric band. It was just the push I needed to start. I was very angry with myself for getting to that point. Sometimes it just needs a dose of reality to kick start the fight back.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
@krs1958 - Well Done for the weight loss.:) And also to @mo53 - Well Done, every little bit helps. :)

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
16/12 - Good Morning. No weight lost or put any on. Remain the same as last week = 13 stone 4 lbs. :)

Reactions: Freema and Prem51

jonbvn

Type of diabetes
Type 2
1500 calories a day. It hurt my pride when offered a gastric band. It was just the push I needed to start. I was very angry with myself for getting to that point. Sometimes it just needs a dose of reality to kick start the fight back.
Being diagnosed T2 was the push I needed. Currently around 27kg down. Exact figures to be confirmed later after a good walk.

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Well done. Are we still looking to loose, or sort of balance around 11st xx?
Well the wife thinks I'm at about the right weight now but I'm thinking I will try maybe to balance around the eleven stone mark or slightly under. Today I weighed in at 11 St 1Lb so a loss of a pound since last week so hope to loose a couple more pounds and try to stay at that, and that I think is going to be the difficult part judging the correct amount to eat and exercise so as to not loose or gain.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Just remembered to weigh myself. Next week I'll try and do it on rising after toilet visit.
Weight 132.00kg 16.12.16
Hoping next friday will be a positive weigh-in.

KevinPotts

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Unkind people, failure to take personal responsibility.
69kg...been this or within 1kg for about 6 months now since adding in a few more carbs (still under 75gpday)

Very happy bunny:)

Reactions: Prem51