What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

D

debrasue

Thank you very much Cumberland for your advice and nice welcome.
I thought I would send you an update after my phone appointment with the Diabetic Nurse. She was very nice but doesn't have any home visit appointments until 27th March, so she is sending me some info so I can look at possibly having injections, looking at non insulin first. If she has any home visits available, I'll get it.
Sadly, my agoraphobia has stopped me attending the surgery for several years and the thought of it, brings on panic attacks.
Until the home visit, I am to stay on Metformin and Sitagliptin. Thanks again. xx
Hi honey- welcome to the forum! Check out this thread, too - http://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/category/emotional-and-mental-health.74/
There are some lovely supportive people who would be happy to hear from you and may be able to relate to your agoraphobia. Keep sharing! Big hugs x

wiseowl_123

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Bullies & Cauliflower cheese
Good morning at 4am my reading was 5.0

After trialing myself for a month I now get up set up my meter make a cup of tea and then wash my hands and take test(10 minutes later ) and then test and the results have been second reading always lower;)

Hpetal

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
cold weather!
11.3 but my own fault I had potato wedges with my chicken for my tea last night and a blueberry yogurt never mind I back to it today, was outside gardening at 7.30 this morning.