Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

maureen5752

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.2......been away from forum for very long time having to deal with other health issues, but been" dipping my toes "into the forum and now feel ready to join in with all you folk once again......

On insulin lantus and apidra......over 2 years now..
Other meds ...way too many to list.....
@axle 222 welcome back

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
7.1 yesterday and 7.8 this morning @ 4am
Blaming the restless night and going away this morning: walk to bus stop, bus, ferry, bus, long wait for next bus in Wick, bus to Inverness and 1 hr walk to son's house.

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.2......been away from forum for very long time having to deal with other health issues, but been" dipping my toes "into the forum and now feel ready to join in with all you folk once again......

On insulin lantus and apidra......over 2 years now..
Other meds ...way too many to list.....
Hello, welcome home

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Blaming the restless night and going away this morning: walk to bus stop, bus, ferry, bus, long wait for next bus in Wick, bus to Inverness and 1 hr walk to son's house.
Enjoy your visit with your son.:)

gunner10

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I don't understand. Yesterday must have been my lowest carb day ever , had a reading of 5.3 before I hit the sack ! This morning up to 7.2 . The only thing different was a homemade keto blueberry muffin eaten around 9ish ??. Oh well have a great weekend everyone, and don't forget BST starts tomorrow.

D

debrasue

I hope he appreciates it! Have a good time x

Reactions: AM1874