Wales Local group South Wales?

welsheagle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Nothing really.....
Hi I would love to meet up with fellow diabetics just for informal chats, support etc but can't find anything in South Wales. Anyone know of a group or would like to help starting one up?

Bradcardiff_

Type of diabetes
Type 2
We're are you from in South Wales. I live in Cardiff.
Just flicking through looking for the same thing. (Local group in Cardiff).

gsf1996

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm Cardiff based as well, would love to get involved in a local group - I have a couple diabetic friends to discuss life with, and a very supportive girlfriend who is always keen to see how I'm doing, but I'd love to meet more in the area, or even just chat online. :)

landie_lady

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I'm Cardiff based as well, would love to get involved in a local group - I have a couple diabetic friends to discuss life with, and a very supportive girlfriend who is always keen to see how I'm doing, but I'd love to meet more in the area, or even just chat online. :)
I live just outside Carmarthen and would love to get in touch with anyone this far over!!. Type 1 since age 8 - 52 years now, still having ups and downs with results, but alive and kicking!! :happy:.

Reactions: porl69

AshleyEatly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry I am in west Wales near Carmarthen.. the closest I can get to groups is with low carbohydrate program - Zoom calls - have only just joined and need to take advantage of these calls..