iPad help please

Ditzy47

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yesterday I went to my low carb program page on my iPad (tapped on the icon) and the page came up but very small and pale in the top left hand corner. I have tried deleting it and downloading again but it is still the same. Downloading from the apps page produces something only suitable for iPhones that closes down as soon as I tried to use it. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and what to do about it? I tried to find a contact address but nothing was relevant to my query.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Yesterday I went to my low carb program page on my iPad (tapped on the icon) and the page came up but very small and pale in the top left hand corner. I have tried deleting it and downloading again but it is still the same. Downloading from the apps page produces something only suitable for iPhones that closes down as soon as I tried to use it. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening and what to do about it? I tried to find a contact address but nothing was relevant to my query.

Hi Ditzy47. When you open the app and it crashes have you tried closing it properly and trying again? By closing it properly, I mean from your desktop (the screen you see when you unlock your Pad), press the home button twice in quick succession. You will then see a number of screens, behind each other?

As you have been in the app recently, hopefully you will see it straight away. When you do, put your finger lightly on the screen and swipe upwards. That totally closes the app. Apologies if you were already comfortable with that process.

Once you have done that, please try opening the app again? Let me know if that helps.

If not, could you please send me a PM with the email address you use to log into the app. Please do not give me your password; only your user name, and I'll pass that to the relevant techie area.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Ditzy47 - If you are using the web page, try closing your browser, as I described above, and try again, as above.

Ditzy47

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
How do I send you a private message? I have shut everything down, removed all the widows from everything, logged out of everything and rebooted the iPad. Still the same problem, just this tiny square of pale blue that does nothing.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
How do I send you a private message? I have shut everything down, removed all the widows from everything, logged out of everything and rebooted the iPad. Still the same problem, just this tiny square of pale blue that does nothing.

I'll send you a PM and you can just reply. Have a look for the green notification by the little envelope symbol a the top right hand side of your screen. Tap on that, and hopefully you'll be fine from there.

Just give me a moment.