Pump trial next month

diabeticmegxo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm trying the pump next month to see if I like it and hopefully I will I have the choice of an accu check pump or the omnipod does anyone have any suggestions of which one?

Reactions: noblehead

noblehead

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Disrespectful people
Best you choose yourself rather than go on someone else's recommendation.

Why don't you discuss with the DSN/Consultant about the pro's & con's of each pump and then decide, ask them which pump has the best feedback form patients who use them.

Reactions: diabeticmegxo

diabeticmegxo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Best you choose yourself rather than go on someone else's recommendation.

Why don't you discuss with the DSN/Consultant about the pro's & con's of each pump and then decide, ask them which pump has the best feedback form patients who use them.

Okay thank you

paigerobbo_x

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I tried the omnipod about a month ago and I loved it, I'm getting it in about a month. I would definitely recommend trying it, it was really simple to use and you couldn't even tell it was there!x

Amy993

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I have been on an omnipod for about a month now, and love it! It is a lot of hard work to start with, and very tiring, but it has made my control a lot better already. I forget it is even there half the time! If you have any questions, feel free to ask x

diabeticmegxo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I tried the omnipod about a month ago and I loved it, I'm getting it in about a month. I would definitely recommend trying it, it was really simple to use and you couldn't even tell it was there!x

Ah that sounds good, thank you x

diabeticmegxo

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have been on an omnipod for about a month now, and love it! It is a lot of hard work to start with, and very tiring, but it has made my control a lot better already. I forget it is even there half the time! If you have any questions, feel free to ask x

Okay thank you x