What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi Bubbsie these are our bungles of trouble the one on his back tongue sticking out is 9 yer old Louie with 10 year old Elle by his side and of course ted minus an eye or two K
Just to add they are rarely in there bed usually all over the settee and chair and us.
Ooh...something about Pugs...I love them...always had a soft spot for the 'oriental' dogs...had a Pekinese many years ago...a poor little rescue one...one eyed...wobbly knees...dodgy teeth...she had.a very bad attitude...I adored her...got up this morning to my various aches & pains... feeling a bit snotty...weather forecast is depressing...had to make my own coffee...saw your 'babies' that made me smile...my favourite photo...the basket one...tongue out...fast asleep...have to have one...or two maybe?:).

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...weather forecast predicting very heavy winds...rain...crossing my fingers the roof stays intact while sipping my first coffee...have a feeling I will definitely need more as the day progresses...is it really only Wednesday?...woke to a 5.1.

D

Diabeticliberty

Same here mr d must be something in the air hope alls well

Lady K, mine was an absolutely doosey this morning. Could not get things moving in the right direction for a solid gold thong. Eventually had to resort to a really large bottle of Cravendale full skimmed and orange Club biscuits. Oh my giddy aunt they are so good even bleary eyed at 2.0am in a morning confused and shaking like a sh***ing dog. I hope you are ok too. The things really do get right in your face sometimes. Have s great day kid :)

Reactions: karen8967
D

Diabeticliberty

Ooh...something about Pugs...I love them...always had a soft spot for the 'oriental' dogs...had a Pekinese many years ago...a poor little rescue one...one eyed...wobbly knees...dodgy teeth...she had.a very bad attitude...I adored her...got up this morning to my various aches & pains... feeling a bit snotty...weather forecast is depressing...had to make my own coffee...saw your 'babies' that made me smile...my favourite photo...the basket one...tongue out...fast asleep...have to have one...or two maybe?:).

I almost had you one yesterday as there was one walking alone where I walk my own ASBO dog. I was tempted to stuff it in my wellie for you but then a chap and little girl came looking for said spud ugly animal so I stole her sweets instead

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I almost had you one yesterday as there was one walking alone where I walk my own ASBO dog. I was tempted to stuff it in my wellie for you but then a chap and little girl came looking for said spud ugly animal so I stole her sweets instead

' sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it' (Benjamin Mee)

You failed miserably DL...could have had me a Pug...if only you'd been braver!

Glenmac

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning everyone.......5.3 this morning :) had a small slice,toasted of mr macs homemade bread yesterday with evening meal,so expected to be higher.The bread was delicious.Never thought I'd get so excited about a slice of bread!!

D

Diabeticliberty

Hello everyone. I hope you are having a grand day. We are having spell of warmer weather and up to 16 degrees today. Colder weather forecast for the weekend, though.

Blood sugars this morning were 5.0.

Some girls have all the luck, 16 degrees in November is pretty fanbloodytastic. Hre it is damp, damp and treble damp oh yes and coldish too. Your waking blood sugars are all very oohlala too :)

D

Diabeticliberty

Good morning everyone.......5.3 this morning :) had a small slice,toasted of mr macs homemade bread yesterday with evening meal,so expected to be higher.The bread was delicious.Never thought I'd get so excited about a slice of bread!!

I really don't believe mr mac can bake bread. Of course if you sent me 3 loaves for toas.......erm inspection then I might believe you. I don't suppose he makes chocolate too does he?