Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

Hey Ally you are still doing great keeping numbers much lower , just wondering if you might feel a difference bodywise ? Does it help your neuropathy a bit ? Or leg troubles if it is not neuropathy ?

Reactions: ally1

ally1

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
liver
Hey Ally you are still doing great keeping numbers much lower , just wondering if you might feel a difference bodywise ? Does it help your neuropathy a bit ? Or leg troubles if it is not neuropathy ?
I have not noticed

Reactions: Freema

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
How did you manage such decent fbs after vacation?
im shocked myself ..twenty of us hired a villa in the hills for my mates sons stag weekend my mate and me being eldest and alegely most sensible!!!! took the shopping and cooking roles ..mainly barbeque meat, pizzas, crisps and san miquel seemed to be the only thing that species of homo sapiens need to survive! i avoided pizza and bread ,got an ample supply of almonds pecans from mercadona and aldi supermarkets who seem to have a good selection of low carb stuff ..i think red wine dsnt affect my b.s the san miguel should ...its a mystery!!!

Last edited:

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
today @0636 my fbs is 6.0
fish and chips for supper for my daughterand i . i had been low carb all day i guess i started to have a possible hypo while waiting in the queue ..mind went blank when ordering ..guy serving made me a cup of tea with sugar nice of him i think i have had one more similar before ive normaly have glucose tabs with me but forgot