Complication and a silver lining all rolled up together!

B

badcat

I always get soft corns between 2 particular toes when the wether turns warmer, usually I can sort them out in a couple of days but last weeks promptly ulcerated so it was a case of off to the podiatrist to debride and dress the ******
The silver lining is that the medical advice is to avoid any pressure on the dressed area and allow the air to circulate until it's re dressed in the middle of next week, keeping an eye out obviously for any sign of infection and crossing my fingers I.e. Don't wear shoes I.e. Don't go to work - my employers have been very good I'm now working from home for the next week so at least I can enjoy the warm weather that started the problem in the first place,

paul-1976

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dishonesty
Ouch!:( Hope the ulceration heals real quick for you!

Best wishes

Paul

Reactions: 2 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Don't you just love home working:)?

My employers are introducing it across the board (job permitting). Love it. I am aiming at 1 or 2 days a week at home.

Luckily no one has thought of video conferencing yet, because on those days I am... er... less polished than usual (I don't get up until I have to switch the computer on, don't get showered and dressed til my lunch break, birds nest hair, no makeup :nailbiting: ).

Last summer, two of my co-workers were heard chatting about how hilarious it is to be having a business phone call while sprawled in the nude looking out of the patio doors into their gardens. :woot:

In their defence, it was very hot weather at the time.

And now I can never let on where I work, can I?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people