A newbie with an old problem

dentalwizard

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
i really have not come to terms with having diabetes, even after all these years, I hate the restrictions it has placed upon me, and obviously the future is not as bright as it once was. I suppose its the why me syndrome, sure all you need to do is open your eyes to all the suffering in the world, but I get a little selfish once in a while.

izzzi

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Nothing wrong with being a little selfish now and then, it is being normal and honest with your self that is important (looks as if you are being honest).
Just use your control in the best way you can. Maybe some of the restrictions that you have to put up with could be changed or modified in your favor.
Best of luck:).
Roy

dentalwizard

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Nothing wrong with being a little selfish now and then, it is being normal and honest with your self that is important (looks as if you are being honest).
Just use your control in the best way you can. Maybe some of the restrictions that you have to put up with could be changed or modified in your favor.
Best of luck:).
Roy
thank you first of all,was just watching 2 fat ladies on tv, the food is well outstanding..........pity it killed them though! My biggest prob is my BMI not big enough for nhs surgery but it leaves me clinically obese without it, I can hold my weight but not loose it, I have told the hospital, did they want me to gain so that I can quailify for surgery? Stupid really.