Celebrate good times!

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Having plateaued for 3 weeks, lost a lb last week, 2lbs yesterday and rather unbelievably a 1lb today!!!! Am now running round the lounge with my top pulled over my head doing the happy dance! Woo! Woo! 1 stone 6lbs since 28th of Jan! LCHF rocks!!!!! :) :D

Reactions: 16 people

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, thieves, users, cruelty, doing the washing up. Lol
That's great news. And all that running around the lounge must help:p. lol. Well Done

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
That's great news. And all that running around the lounge must help:p. lol. Well Done
Feel inspired to walk down the shops to get the ingredients for tonight's meal. Could ride bike but want exercise to take longer! Gone up another notch on my belt!

bernie.freeman

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
selfish people
You are doing so well, an inspiration to us all, well done. Keep up running round the lounge !:happy::happy:

anniwoo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
beetroot, Simon Cowell and spiders
Having plateaued for 3 weeks, lost a lb last week, 2lbs yesterday and rather unbelievably a 1lb today!!!! Am now running round the lounge with my top pulled over my head doing the happy dance! Woo! Woo! 1 stone 6lbs since 28th of Jan! LCHF rocks!!!!! :) :D
Well done, whats your routine/diet plan would also like to run round the lounge with my top over my head I have plateaued at the moment I need a bit of a kick start :joyful:

Reactions: 2 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Well done, whats your routine/diet plan would also like to run round the lounge with my top over my head I have plateaued at the moment I need a bit of a kick start :joyful:
LCHF
Brekkie: 1 sausage (97% meat) and poached egg
Lunch: Greek yoghurt and blueberries or salami and cheese
Snack: cheese or nuts
Dinner: tonight bean bake
Yesterday salmon and salad
Tomorrow chicken in tarragon cream and brandy with green veg
One square of dark chocolate.
I plateaued for 3 weeks. Hope this helps.

Reactions: 2 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Me too - would be good to find a 'meal plan' for one evening of the week so I can stop overthinking this :-|

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App
How about panfried salmon with Puy lentils, handful of spinach, seasoning and juice from half a lemon.
Do you like fish and Thai food?

anniwoo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
How about panfried salmon with Puy lentils, handful of spinach, seasoning and juice from half a lemon.
Do you like fish and Thai food?
What time is dinner?:joyful:

anniwoo

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
LCHF
Brekkie: 1 sausage (97% meat) and poached egg
Lunch: Greek yoghurt and blueberries or salami and cheese
Snack: cheese or nuts
Dinner: tonight bean bake
Yesterday salmon and salad
Tomorrow chicken in tarragon cream and brandy with green veg
One square of dark chocolate.
I plateaued for 3 weeks. Hope this helps.
Thank you... feeling hungry now:D

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Thank you... feeling hungry now:D
Didn't have time to make casserole as ended up on work call so couldn't get chicken till after I'd been to the childminder so was 7 before we got in house. Fried chicken mini fillets in garlic butter and slung in pack of Puy lentils, spinach and juice from half a lemon. Had dessert - 150g frozen raspberries, 150-200ml double cream and 1 tsp trubia blitzed in food processor. Only problem is it made 6 scoops and doesn't freeze so the girls who were in bed but not asleep had to come and eat the other 4 scoops. Husband in sanctimonious mood and said he wasn't prepared to ruin his diet. His loss! Blooming lovely! :grin:

AngelaY

That sounds amazing. But how much sausage are you eating in the morning? Cause that doesn't mean like much. Do you get hungry between meals? What's the typical eating time for you? Cause I would eat but get hungry later on since my diet doesn't really consist carbs. So I would tend to snack on unneeded stuff... Any suggestions?? Pls help

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
That sounds amazing. But how much sausage are you eating in the morning? Cause that doesn't mean like much. Do you get hungry between meals? What's the typical eating time for you? Cause I would eat but get hungry later on since my diet doesn't really consist carbs. So I would tend to snack on unneeded stuff... Any suggestions?? Pls help

Usually I have 1 egg, 1 sausage. Sometimes I have fried mushrooms or a handful of spinach stirred through the sausage fat. I only buy 97% meat 3% fat sausages. Lidl do the cheapest - 2 packs of sausage for £3.50. Today I had 2 eggs 1 sausage. Yesterday 2 sausages 1 egg. Lunch today was a pepparami and had quite a big chunk of cheese and a handful of nuts. Tonight am having asparagus wrapped in sea bream and baked in the oven with Mediterranean veg drizzled with pesto. And ice-cream of course!