Diabetes Health Services in Buckinghamshire

ConradJ

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The hassle and ignorance of diabetes.
In my alter-ego role as Secretary of the Aylesbury Vale Diabetes UK Group, I am pleased to publicise the publication of a brief report we have produced concerning the state of diabetes care in the county.

It's 14 pages, but a relatively easy read - I hope you'll take a moment to have a look...

We welcome people's comments and opinion as to what else they think is wrong or could be improved, because our group is developing constructive relationships with the 'powers that be' and are working closely to help redesign the health and care services in Bucks for people with diabetes:

http://1drv.ms/RRMezC

gaz tred

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi,

Can you post the document in another format? I can't access one drive? I am local to Aylesbury

Cheers

Gaz

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

ConradJ

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
The hassle and ignorance of diabetes.
Hi there @gaz tred ,

I'll be glad to email it over if you can't access the report on OneDrive (I uploaded it as a pdf into our public folder, so I am surprised that you can't click the link above and view it.)

If you can't get access, PM me with your email address and I'll wing it over.

C,

jim1951

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi there @gaz tred ,

I'll be glad to email it over if you can't access the report on OneDrive (I uploaded it as a pdf into our public folder, so I am surprised that you can't click the link above and view it.)

If you can't get access, PM me with your email address and I'll wing it over.

C,

I have had no probs in downloading.

jim