Completely off topic..

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
Does anyone out there do projects? That is, cut out pics from magazines or parts of printouts from the computer and stick them in a large hardcover (or otherwise) book. A bit like a good old fashioned scrap book.

If so, what adhesive do you use? <<< This is the question - might get lost below..

I have done a series of print outs (laser printer, I wonder if that has an effect?) and diagrams which I stuck into an A4 book with a Morissons 'Pritt' type stick. Trouble was that when I half closed the book last night and stood it up to read all the items fell out! Today I have bought a new 'Pritt' type stick - turns out to be a Morrison's special again and the same thing has happened with the new stick.

The genuine Pritt sticks were £1.98 and the Morrison's £0.50. Teach me to go cheap...

"I've got a thousand chickens going cheep.".
"What do you expect them to do, Moo?".

John

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Have you tried Spraymount or similar?

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
Have you tried Spraymount or similar?
Thanks for the suggestion. Some of the pages are double sided so I only have the 20mm margin.

I'll look for some. This evening I have ordered some
Scotch Permanent Adhesive Glue Dots (Pack of 300)
Scotch Quick Dry Tacky Adhesive, 59ml
E-Z Runner - Permanent Adhesive Tape For Photos, Card Making, Scrapbooking. EasyMounter

and a new HTC One (M8) phone.

If the adhesive don't work I'll knock staples into the pages with the HTC!

Many thanks..

John