Inspiration Thread

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people

Here's a big hug to everyone for continuing to support the Inspiration Thread.

kpk.jpg

Thank you so much. x

willie.

Note; came across this image in a couple of sites on the web.

So wonderful Willie ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))) Hugs, such a sweet little four letter word X

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I was sent this a couple of days ago := Please pass it on (if you would like to) :-

"Do me a favour? Put your left arm over your right shoulder and your right arm over your left shoulder, It's a good morning hug from me" :-D

Reactions: 4 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.
I was sent this a couple of days ago := Please pass it on (if you would like to) :-
"Do me a favour? Put your left arm over your right shoulder and your right arm over your left shoulder, It's a good morning hug from me" :-D
I like really that RR, lovely reply.

Thank you.
willie.

Some great things going up here :)
I cehck it each morning for my daily boost :D
Aaaawe that is so encouraging to read, JessieSalter88.
Thank you.

There's some really good one's being posted in, isn't there;
practically all being new to me, I love reading them,
so this is a good prompt to thank all you good members
again for theposts you've taken time to send in.

Thank you all again.eillie

Love art in yourself
Not yourself in art.
-Konstantin Stanislavski

Hmmmm, good one MCMLXXIII, yet another new one to me.

Thank you.
willie.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when
nobody's watching"

Reactions: 6 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Dictators who positively go out of their way to force misery, tears and fears, upon their countryman's lives.
Politicians who, in dealing with dictators, have a wishbone where a backbone should be.

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Been in and out of bed all week, very low on energy with insomnia adding to the problem.
And there's been so many interesting posts I'd dearly love to reply to, but trying to get my
brain functioning in an intelligent manner just ain't happening. Soooo tired.

So, I'm posting in a light hearted one just for devilment and to cheer myself up.

It worked, I think. :playful:

vgv.jpg

willie. :)

Reactions: 4 people

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

NotSoSweet2

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Rudeness, tv soaps.
Willie, sorry to hear that you are going through a rough patch but it's great to see that you are still keeping your spirits up and others too. Stay positive! :)

WeeWillie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Willie, sorry to hear that you are going through a rough patch but it's great to see that you are still keeping your spirits up and others too. Stay positive! :)

That's a lovely reply to read, NotSoSweet, thank you.
ikw1.gif

I agree with you, we really do have to stay positive when things are not quite they way we'd wish them to be.
I think I would go downhill very quickly if I didn't.
There's so many unfortunate souls who have to put up with much, much, more than I do, and there's many in the Forum.
So if I'm ever tempted to feel sorry for myself I think of them which in turn gives me a good kick up the old proverbial.
Anyway, if I didn't remember that, me better half would do it for me........with glee. lol.

Thank you again.

willie. x

Reactions: 2 people