Just trying to get rid of 'account setup' message

Johnroy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Not many
Have to admit I like Spurs, but then I remember the good old days when some crisp munching bloke was goal sneaking and come on Ossie! :) Then again loved that team Leeds when used to bite your legs, the good old days. No do not get me on subject of television now! Do not think I am an oldie, can't remember

Anie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hull city for me (well someone has to!!!)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
What's happening 23rd August? Evening Zand!
Evening Scandi......well Pipp mentioned Everton, so I looked on the fixture list and that'll be my first away match of the season! Everton v Arsenal....sometimes it's a long way home from the North West!:nailbiting:

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And it would be really good if someone could remind me not to bet on matches I am going to watch........

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
And it would be really good if someone could remind me not to bet on matches I am going to watch........
Without a word of a lie, I said to my wife about a week before the World Cup started "I wonder if I could get a fiver on Germany.".

In many ways not doing it was worse than betting on another team!

J.

Reactions: 2 people

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
Have to admit I like Spurs, but then I remember the good old days when some crisp munching bloke was goal sneaking and come on Ossie! :) Then again loved that team Leeds when used to bite your legs, the good old days. No do not get me on subject of television now! Do not think I am an oldie, can't remember
Was that Ossie who'd gone all trembly 'cos his knees had gone to Wembley?

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Without a word of a lie, I said to my wife about a week before the World Cup started "I wonder if I could get a fiver on Germany.".

In many ways not doing it was worse than betting on another team!

J.
I said I thought Germany might win it! And I was right! (As always!)
image.jpg

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Evening Scandi......well Pipp mentioned Everton, so I looked on the fixture list and that'll be my first away match of the season! Everton v Arsenal....sometimes it's a long way home from the North West!:nailbiting:
You will be at Goodison first game of the season?
Time changed to 5:30 kick off.

Long for the good old days when you knew all matches were 3pm Saturday.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
You will be at Goodison first game of the season?
Time changed to 5:30 kick off.

Long for the good old days when you knew all matches were 3pm Saturday.
Well 2nd game I think...I won't be going to Palace home...
Yes, I'll be there, just remind me not to bet on it...... please!

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well 2nd game I think...I won't be going to Palace home...
Yes, I'll be there, just remind me not to bet on it...... please!
Sorry I meant Everton's first home game of the season.

No don't bet on the match, especially if you were going to bet on Arsenal to win. You will be wasting your money.

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry I meant Everton's first home game of the season.

No don't bet on the match, especially if you were going to bet on Arsenal to win. You will be wasting your money.
last time I bet on Arsenal at Goodison I bet on an Arsenal 5-1 win .......it was 6-1...I was not happy at all!

Pipp

Staff Member
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
See, @zand I told you you would waste your money.
Probably a bit happier than the toffees fans though.
Great that you get to away matches zand.
Enjoy the season.

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Barnstone Rovers..

Not a football team - just me and the missis...

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes

Anyway I thought it was only Brian Clough's legs they bit at Leeds..

The **** United...

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Told you on another thread that you need to pick a UK football team in readiness for the upcoming season. How you doing with that?
Teams taken so far are -
West Ham (obvs) - me and @sanguine
Arsenal, Leeds United, Forest Green Rovers - @zand (did I miss any?)
Chelsea - @Andy12345
Tranmere Rovers- @nosher8355 (where is he lately??)
Looking for a Spurs fan for when the mighty hammers turn them over in the first game of the season, but it's your choice :)
Just had to ask, how is Cressa doing?
Watched him through our youth system grow into a really good left sided player.
Wonder how he will do in the premier? Will he be first choice? Let us know.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Andy Carroll out for ANOTHER 4 months :banghead:

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
How strange, I didn't get any notifications through.

Finally we've got a spurs fan, two for Hull and one for Middlesborough, I'm keeping a note of all these :)

@nosher8355 good to see you back mate, I haven't seen him play but on the website he says he's enjoying it

@sanguine unbelievable isn't it? But the club have confirmed that it's a new injury not a recurrence of his original one, well that's ok then....... :mad:

@notned on a similar vein to the Notts County thing, West Ham played Wellington Phoenix in mid week, the only professional football club in New Zealand, must be a pretty short season......

Reactions: 3 people