Room 101

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
The modern celebrity - you know the ones I mean that have archived nothing other than appear in **** tv programmes.

Real celebs : Mohammed Ali
Al Pacino

Fake celebs Joey Essex
Amy that awful orange woman ???

RoDnEyBoY.
but apart from that

popsy

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Crowds of people, my idea of hell would be a huge gathering of any sort!

Heights, scare me to death!
Liars, cheats. poseurs, any kind of violence, thieves and people who take advantage of others.

The way the world is going to hell in a handbasket.

Global warming, the melting ice caps, whaling..I mean what for?!

Cruelty

Having to give up my eat everything philosophy..and I really really dislike consequences.
The vacuum cleaner that we paid quite a bit for because, not being silly people with our money, we did a lot of research into before splashing out. Now just 8 years later off it goes to silicon heaven! (Red Dwarf ;))

Now I realise I am probably being totally unrealistic expecting an appliance that does admittedly get a lot of work to last a long time and I can hear you saying well 8 years IS a long time. Yes I know we live in a throw away society with obsolescence built in, but yes, I was hopeful really. I mean my mother, bless her soul, had a cleaner that lasted eons!

AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhh, how old do I sound? :p Well, ok, I'm not that young but honestly and really and **** and blast it. It was bad enough that my old steam driven pc wouldn't take Windows 8 so we had to buy a new pc. AND when DVD's came in and suddenly all our old VHS tapes were SO old fashioned! AND now DVD's are old hat but I have to say I truly love the new teeny tiny storage devices but heck, does nothing last or stay the same these days? It only seems like yesterday I was 5, starting school and being humiliated and ground down by my very first institution :wideyed:

Rant over.....for now :rolleyes:

Love you guys....honest! :D

Reactions: 2 people

Ruth B

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Can I add KFC to the room, not because I don't like it but because I do and they have just opened another one close to work and everyone in the office keeps going out and getting one at lunch time and I am still trying very hard to resist, and it just not fair.

Opalshards

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Liars, thieves, users, cruelty, doing the washing up. Lol
:rolleyes:
Jersey potatoes
To remove the temptation

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Can I add KFC to the room, not because I don't like it but because I do and they have just opened another one close to work and everyone in the office keeps going out and getting one at lunch time and I am still trying very hard to resist, and it just not fair.
With pleasure! :depressed:
But not egg mcmuffins, hash browns, mcflurrys or filet of fish. :D
Although I've had 2 McDonald's since diagnosis - sheer desperation and no other food available but huge mistake. :(