Hello Fellow Diabetics!

TattooGuru

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I'm Kev or TattooGuru to my friends! Call me what you like..... Been Type1 for 26 ish years now. Not very good at controlling it tho. Never have been!.... I live in Kent UK...... I ride Vespa classic scooters although I'm definitely NOT a Mod! .... Happy to chat about anything really, so fire away!..... Oh! And I have a Tattoo! :0)

daisy1

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Cruelty towards animals.
Hi Kev and welcome to the forum :)

Reactions: 2 people

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Hi Kev! Love the Vespa! You've joined a great forum! Happy posting!

Reactions: 4 people
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
I'm Kev or TattooGuru to my friends! Call me what you like..... Been Type1 for 26 ish years now. Not very good at controlling it tho. Never have been!.... I live in Kent UK...... I ride Vespa classic scooters although I'm definitely NOT a Mod! .... Happy to chat about anything really, so fire away!..... Oh! And I have a Tattoo! :0)

Hello and welcome to the forum Kev :).I'm type 1 as well.

with best wishes

newbaby20

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all im newbaby 20 x I felt so down since ive only just found you all im so glad I joined--I am a fighter ALWAYS have been -people say im like a rubber ball no matter what hits me in life I will bounce back! and believe me ive had a lot hit me in life but aint we all ?? I must tell you all reading this I take TUMERIC in hot milk and you will be so surprised it got rid of diabetes in my feet PLEASE PLEASE try it x read up on it its good for lots of things -- take no notice of my username haha im 77yrs in dec but new babies in family on the way and since ive got "OLD TIMERS" its one I will remember lol!! much love to you all xx

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Hi all im newbaby 20 x I felt so down since ive only just found you all im so glad I joined--I am a fighter ALWAYS have been -people say im like a rubber ball no matter what hits me in life I will bounce back! and believe me ive had a lot hit me in life but aint we all ?? I must tell you all reading this I take TUMERIC in hot milk and you will be so surprised it got rid of diabetes in my feet PLEASE PLEASE try it x read up on it its good for lots of things -- take no notice of my username haha im 77yrs in dec but new babies in family on the way and since ive got "OLD TIMERS" its one I will remember lol!! much love to you all xx
Welcome! 77 years young!