Just trying to get rid of 'account setup' message

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Don't know if you serious but Wellington play in the A league. The longest away trip in the world is when they play Perth Glory.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
Just in case any of you are working in this heat, thought I'd post a picture of my current view........ ;)
image.jpg

Reactions: 3 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Don't know if you serious but Wellington play in the A league. The longest away trip in the world is when they play Perth Glory.

Tongue in cheek mate, not serious :)

Well the wife's gone away for the weekend and the weather's glorious here. Don't tell her though, she thinks I'm doing housework and resting my gammy leg ;)

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Tongue in cheek mate, not serious :)

Well the wife's gone away for the weekend and the weather's glorious here. Don't tell her though, she thinks I'm doing housework and resting my gammy leg ;)
Playing noblot tonight in honour of Warwick Rimmer. A gentleman and agreat player for them in his time. Has done wonders for Rovers youth in his time here including Cressa!

notned

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes, cirrhosis, lymphoma, acronyms, green celery (because it's lazy), those computer programs that nag you night after night to download them and then, when you do, present reams of conditions and threats for you to accept before they'll run. DVDs that start with 5 minutes of threats - if I'd pirated it, then I'd surely leave those out.
'Cept when they played Notts County of course...

IncyWincy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Irons!

I'm a West Stand upper season ticket holder (for my sins) :cool:

Does someone on the forum organise a Barclays Football Fantasy league? I've played this for a few years now and it's great fun.

Reactions: 2 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Why Barclays? Not everyone's team play in the elitist premiership or like the top clubs ignore the plights of all the struggling lower league clubs! Lol!
Good idea though!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes

I used to be a season ticket holder in the BM upper, prefer to sit there whenever I go, have spent time in the East Stand too, it's a bit lively ;)

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
So, while trying to appease the hangover gods I decided to watch highlights of this mornings game against Sydney FC, not the best decision I've ever made.

Cresswell looks pretty good @nosher8355 he's got the number 3 shirt so I would assume he's going to be a first team player

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Irons!

Does someone on the forum organise a Barclays Football Fantasy league? I've played this for a few years now and it's great fun.
I used to be a season ticket holder in the BM upper, prefer to sit there whenever I go, have spent time in the East Stand too, it's a bit lively ;)
Might see you both on 28th Dec then??!!

IncyWincy

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Why Barclays? Not everyone's team play in the elitist premiership or like the top clubs ignore the plights of all the struggling lower league clubs! Lol!
Good idea though!

I don't have a preference - it's just the game someone invited me to join a few years ago and I really enjoyed the season West Ham were in the Championship - it's a great league :)

Ditto the East Stand and I previously had a season ticket in BM lower too.

Might see you both on 28th Dec then??!!

Not me, had a ticket for that fixture a couple of seasons ago when it was cancelled because of a tube strike. Ended up going to see Colchester United v Brentford instead :p

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I don't have a preference - it's just the game someone invited me to join a few years ago and I really enjoyed the season West Ham were in the Championship - it's a great league :)

I really enjoyed that season too, and it was a great day at Wembley :woot:

Rumours of £100 season tickets when we move to the Olympic Stadium, if it's true I'll definitely get one.

Don't know if the Mirror's story is true, or who their sources would be (probably Jack Sullivan!), but if there's a grain of truth it proves yet again what an absolute waste of space Allardyce is...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...l/news/west-hams-sam-allardyce-facing-3914919

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I really enjoyed that season too, and it was a great day at Wembley :woot:

Rumours of £100 season tickets when we move to the Olympic Stadium, if it's true I'll definitely get one.

Don't know if the Mirror's story is true, or who their sources would be (probably Jack Sullivan!), but if there's a grain of truth it proves yet again what an absolute waste of space Allardyce is...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...l/news/west-hams-sam-allardyce-facing-3914919
£100 season tickets????? If that's true I'll get one!!

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
W
So, while trying to appease the hangover gods I decided to watch highlights of this mornings game against Sydney FC, not the best decision I've ever made.

Cresswell looks pretty good @nosher8355 he's got the number 3 shirt so I would assume he's going to be a first team player
We were debating were Cresswell would be in the pecking order of English left backs. We said fourth now he is in the premier.

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
£100 season tickets????? If that's true I'll get one!!

:eek: We can't have gooners buying season tickets at the academy of football!!! :eek:
It is just a rumour but it seems to have some substance to it, I refuse to pay for a season ticket at the moment due to the distance I live away and the standard of football we play, £100 though, I've spent that on a night out before!

Just copying what semiphonic said! My invitation to buy an Arsenal season ticket quoted prices of £1195, £1360, £1452 and £2039, so that was a "No" from me!

Ouch, and for that reason I'm out!!

We were debating were Cresswell would be in the pecking order of English left backs. We said fourth now he is in the premier.

From what I saw, and it was only highlights, he looked pretty sharp, he was unlucky not to score too, he looks very promising

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
:eek: We can't have gooners buying season tickets at the academy of football!!! :eek:
It is just a rumour but it seems to have some substance to it, I refuse to pay for a season ticket at the moment due to the distance I live away and the standard of football we play, £100 though, I've spent that on a night out before!

Ouch, and for that reason I'm out!!

From what I saw, and it was only highlights, he looked pretty sharp, he was unlucky not to score too, he looks very promising
Don't you have a long distant season ticket system like we do. When you notify the club beforehand what games you will attend and pay for just them games at the given ST price?