Just trying to get rid of 'account setup' message

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I just checked, we'd been on sky 5 times by the end of November in 2012, nearly as much as Utd..... :wideyed:
Five times in five years! Superwhites!
You still wouldn't get near Liverpools record.they seem to be on every weekend and midweek!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Ignorant people, diabetes!
See what you mean, Liverpool feature 5 times in August & September alone this season

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@semiphonic so I see Jenkinson is going on loan to West Ham ......good player, I enjoyed watching him. HIs dad and brother were fun at matches too.

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
You have to wonder how Johnson got picked before him for the World Cup. He is a really good youngster.

Reactions: 2 people

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I'm impressed we've signed him, not convinced he'll play much though, Allardyce has a habit of signing exciting talent and having them warming the bench, if he plays on the right with Cresswell on the left I think we'd start playing some good attacking football again.

Jenkinson did say some nice stuff about signing for us, he seems like a genuinely nice guy

image.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well I really hope he plays regularly for you, he deserves the chance.:)

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I hope he does too, but I can see Allardyce playing him for 10 minutes here and there and when the fans start screaming for a change he'll play these players in an impossible formation, in an impossible to win game. And then he'll say "see? I was right". He did it so many times last season

Reactions: 3 people

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Poor d fat Sam!

He does deserve it though!
Can't abide him. Soonest rid mate!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Poor d fat Sam!

He does deserve it though!
Can't abide him. Soonest rid mate!

Got my hopes up last week when there was a public row over players, problem is the money it would cost to get shot of him, and then who do we get in? Although I think Moyes would be ok.....

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
Seems like Ravel Morrison shooting his career in the foot again ...

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Got my hopes up last week when there was a public row over players, problem is the money it would cost to get shot of him, and then who do we get in? Although I think Moyes would be ok.....
Moyes would be a better fit as he can get the the team to play mixed and balanced footie. The cost of you going down again has got to be higher.
Fathead won't fill Olympic Park. Moyes would. You know it makes sense!

semiphonic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Seems like Ravel Morrison shooting his career in the foot again ...

He's one of those kids that has had too much too soon, such an amazing talent that will just not be realised. Sad really when you think of how many people (myself included) would give their right leg to play professional football.......

Moyes would be a better fit as he can get the the team to play mixed and balanced footie. The cost of you going down again has got to be higher.
Fathead won't fill Olympic Park. Moyes would. You know it makes sense!

Can't see us going down this season, but BFS is not the man to lead us into the Olympic Stadium. Let's try and get him sacked within the next couple of weeks......

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
I'm getting on the blower later. I know a man who can.......!
Think he will be gone in the first month or so.
The real footie starts this weekend!
I'm really not that excited! League 2 oh dear me!
Went to watch Everton v celta Vigo last night. Everton especially john stones were defensively poo! Interesting tho. Bit boring at times.

sanguine

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Intolerance, career politicians, reality TV and so-called celebrity culture, mobile phones in the quiet carriage.
He's one of those kids that has had too much too soon, such an amazing talent that will just not be realised. Sad really when you think of how many people (myself included) would give their right leg to play professional football.......

Before money took hold, players were kept in moral check by trusted landladies in digs. Even George Best went through this at first. Now I don't think the top clubs do enough in pastoral care for youngsters who are exposed to vast riches and celebrity aspirations when they are only teenagers.