Baby Hayden

Moaney

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Well....that's me done and dusted and everything went well. :) Baby Hayden was born on the 22/07/14 7.6 & a half. She is perfect in very way. A happy healthy little baby girl. I struggled through pregnancy, but with normal pregnancy related problems. No issues with diabetes. It's easily done guys as long as u take the time to look after ur diabetes as best u can thru ur pregnancy, don't let others put u off, it's hard but it's worth it!! :eek:D
ImageUploadedByDCUK Forum1406581367.392247.jpg

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

Reactions: 15 people

Anie

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Beautiful. Enjoy every minute. Congratulations.

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Congratulations and well done, she's a little cutie. I'm so happy for you.
Take care and try and rest when you can. x

LemonTree

Dislikes
High sugar levels :(
Congratulations moaney! She looks a very content baby. I was just wondering how you'd got on. I'm booked in to be induced on Friday. Fingers crossed.
Cherish your little one xx

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
CONGRATULATIONS .
so adorable I bet you are a very proud mummy .
Well done you !!!!

Take care , enjoy.
:):):)

JessP

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
massive congratulations! Absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for posting such a positive message! Am hoping I'll be where you are in February.
BW
Jess

Moaney

Type of diabetes
Type 1
I was induced at 38+2. I was meant to b getting induced at 39 weeks but I was having issues with high blood pressure & was tested for preeclampsia. Came back positive so they decided to induce me straight away. I was only in for my regular visit. Unfortunately my induction worked rapidly & I was getting no break between contractions but wasn't dilating either.
Little Hayden was too distressed so I ended up with an emergency section. She ended up in ICU 4 3 days as she was struggling with breathing. This again was nothing to do with diabetes, she had low blood sugar and also because I was given morphine it made her too lazy. However, she was looked after well & is perfect now. So birth was a bit of a nightmare but not related to diabetes. U'll b fine lemon tree, it's all worth it!! :D

Scimama

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
congratulations!! she is beautiful.

Best advice I had when I became a mum was

"do what you think is right at the time"

Served me well so far…………

Also - enjoy every minute as they grow so quick and time really does go so quick!

Mrsass

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Ahh congratulations she is beautiful! Thanks for telling us how it went was lovely to read a nice story :) xx