hello :)

Can I get a doctors note for missing work due to hyperglycemia ?

• Yes...

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No,,,

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Imc nick

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
So, my name is Nicholas! Basically I found this website and saw that people can talk to each other about there Diabetes, and I think that is wonderful ! i have many questions and I'm hoping that someone here on this website will be able to help me with them! A little about my self, ummmmmm... I'm 20 years old and I got type 1 when I was 17. So I have had T1 for 3 years now. But over those 3 years I haven't made 1 friend that have diabetes them self. The weird thing is, no one else in my family has it. I would like to make some friends that I can relate to :) Don't be shy ! I'm a very nice and happy person !!

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey Nicholas .
I'm cloe I have had type 1 diabetes since I was 7 I'm now 22 , so were a similar age .
This really is a great forum , and has loads of nice people on here , full of advice .
I also know no one that has type 1 diabetes , but is great talking to everyone on here

:):):)

Imc nick

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Hey Nicholas .
I'm cloe I have had type 1 diabetes since I was 7 I'm now 22 , so were a similar age .
This really is a great forum , and has loads of nice people on here , full of advice .
I also know no one that has type 1 diabetes , but is great talking to everyone on here

Well it is very nice to meet you cloe :) You are the first person I know that is also a type 1 now :) !!!

Cloe-1992

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Well it is very nice to meet you cloe :) You are the first person I know that is also a type 1 now :) !!!
it's also very nice to meet you too :)
And as I read about you having a few questions , just post away , people will always be along shortly to try and help you out .
Everyone I have met on the forum are very friendly .

D

Deleted member 83869

So, my name is Nicholas! Basically I found this website and saw that people can talk to each other about there Diabetes, and I think that is wonderful ! i have many questions and I'm hoping that someone here on this website will be able to help me with them! A little about my self, ummmmmm... I'm 20 years old and I got type 1 when I was 17. So I have had T1 for 3 years now. But over those 3 years I haven't made 1 friend that have diabetes them self. The weird thing is, no one else in my family has it. I would like to make some friends that I can relate to :) Don't be shy ! I'm a very nice and happy person !!

Bonjour Nic...I'm not french btw ha! I'm 20 too! and have had T1 since I was 13! How are you coping? :)

JacHibbert

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump

Hi Nicholas
I've had type 1 for 42 years now and am still the only one in my family with it. Happy to answer anything you throw at me Been the rebellious teenager, now the sensible adult (still have a mental age of 12 according to my husband). There's loads of info on here - especially stuff you don't always feel comfortably asking at the Diabetes Clinic so get in touch.
Jac

Reactions: 2 people