Eww - disgusting!

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Michael Gove and his insane educational? policies!
Got excited when I nipped into Tescos and saw crustless quiche. Advancement! So I thought! I was looking for picnic food but we didn't get round to eating it so as it is nearly at it's sell by date I thought I'd eat some of it for lunch! No!!!!!!!! It is totally gross! First of all, it has a base but that's ok - I just ate the filling. Urgh! Grim! Am going to eat a cherry tomato to take away the taste! Still feel hungry. Shall have a piece of cheese too. How can you make such lovely ingredients taste vile! Now I know why I make everything from scratch!

Reactions: 2 people

Brunneria

Guru
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We've bought that quiche (the ham one, yes?).

Never had a problem with flavour. Maybe you had a badly made one.

It's a pain about the base, but I just eat the filling and leave it.

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
We've bought that quiche (the ham one, yes?).

Never had a problem with flavour. Maybe you had a badly made one.

It's a pain about the base, but I just eat the filling and leave it.
Own is 50 million times nicer. Ideally I use crab meat , cream, cheese, egg, salt, pepper and dill but sometimes make bacon and mushroom. Thought it was the grimmest thing I've eaten in a long time. Wish I could give you a piece of my homemade one, 30 mins after it had come out of the oven so you could taste the difference! :depressed:

Alan S

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Snake oil salespeople and other slime who try to profit from our condition.
Got excited when I nipped into Tescos and saw crustless quiche. Advancement! So I thought! I was looking for picnic food but we didn't get round to eating it so as it is nearly at it's sell by date I thought I'd eat some of it for lunch! No!!!!!!!! It is totally gross! First of all, it has a base but that's ok - I just ate the filling. Urgh! Grim! Am going to eat a cherry tomato to take away the taste! Still feel hungry. Shall have a piece of cheese too. How can you make such lovely ingredients taste vile! Now I know why I make everything from scratch!
Make your own: Low Carb Crustless Quiche

Scandichic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
I usually do. We were going on a picnic so I was looking for food we could just take with us but ironically it didn't get eaten so I had some of it for lunch so it didn't go to waste. Wished I hadn't! Lol!