LCHF recipes

modesty007

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Part of team working with an international lchf blog, with this recipes page, every week new recipes are posted, search and enjoy. Let us know if there something you missing or longing for going lchf, one of our sources are a trained chef with numerous of recipes and we can bring them to you.
http://lowcarbhealthyfat.com/recipes/

Reactions: 7 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
looks great, thankyou!

ive never heard of vanilla powder, is it available in the uk do you know?

modesty007

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
looks great, thankyou!

ive never heard of vanilla powder, is it available in the uk do you know?

I usually check all recipes and since I've lived in England more than 8 years make sure what's used can be obtained here, sometimes you have to order stuff online like psyllium husks and pure vanilla powder (like this better than extracts). Try vanillamart, justingredients, realfoods or google to find a supplier. The Aman prana coconut flour which is much lower in carbs than the one from Tiana i had to order from Europe.

Reactions: 2 people

Andy12345

Expert
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Doctors
I usually check all recipes and since I've lived in England more than 8 years make sure what's used can be obtained here, sometimes you have to order stuff online like psyllium husks and pure vanilla powder (like this better than extracts). Try vanillamart, justingredients, realfoods or google to find a supplier. The Aman prana coconut flour which is much lower in carbs than the one from Tiana i had to order from Europe.

terrific, thankyou :)

Malcolm1

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Insulin
Part of team working with an international lchf blog, with this recipes page, every week new recipes are posted, search and enjoy. Let us know if there something you missing or longing for going lchf, one of our sources are a trained chef with numerous of recipes and we can bring them to you.
http://lowcarbhealthyfat.com/recipes/
Thanks for this now in my favorites folder

Reactions: 2 people

modesty007

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Sorry but the website have had a virus attack and had to close down and at the moment no plans to re-build it.

Durthic

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
****, I was hoping to have a look through for some inspiration!